Cycling Offline! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: Hazysummerskies
Villager: Sherb
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST/Now

I finally am getting Biskit to leave after trying for weeks to get him to leave. The struggle is real.

I will take the offer the free 5m IGB as part of my order. I can tt to force him out so I am available whenever you are!

Username: Hazysummerskies
Villager: Sherb
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CST/Now

I finally am getting Biskit to leave after trying for weeks to get him to leave. The struggle is real.

I will take the offer the free 5m IGB as part of my order. I can tt to force him out so I am available whenever you are!
Welcome back! I'm waiting on a quick call in 10 minutes shouldn't last long then I can start cycling Sherb for you! I should have Sherb ready within 90 minutes, probably less as I don't expect the call to last long! Thank you for your order! I'll DM you once Sherb is ready, but there is no rush to come over! 😀

Welcome back! I'm waiting on a quick call in 10 minutes shouldn't last long then I can start cycling Sherb for you! I should have Sherb ready within 90 minutes, probably less as I don't expect the call to last long! Thank you for your order! I'll DM you once Sherb is ready, but there is no rush to come over! 😀
Alright thank you!

1000041431.gif

Username: Hat'
Villager: Bea
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available from now until the 18th!

I'll take the NMTs!
Thank you in advance!

Username: Hat'
Villager: Bea
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: CET - Available from now until the 18th!

I'll take the NMTs!
Thank you in advance!
Hello and welcome! I'm heading to bed shortly, but I can have Bea ready for you tomorrow at a time convenient to you! Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello and welcome! I'm heading to bed shortly, but I can have Bea ready for you tomorrow at a time convenient to you! Thank you for your order! 😀
Sure, there's no rush! We have quite similar timezones so just send me a PM whenever you're ready and I'll take her! Thank you!

Back