• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Back at it!

lazyislander

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Winter Mittens
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Hi, friends! I’m Alex. I made this account almost ten years ago when I was 18. I think about this site and all of the friends I made on it often. I lost interest in NH quickly, but have found a new love for it and was hoping to find others who still play too! Thanks for reading, and I hope you’re all having a great day :)

Oh hey, welcome back to the site! Your account is way older than mine. @_@… anyway, what’s your favorite AC game?

TFW your homie comes back a week after you do 😭 :
chris-pratt-andy-dwyer.gif

Oh hey, welcome back to the site! Your account is way older than mine. @_@… anyway, what’s your favorite AC game?
Thank you!! Ranked: ACNL, Animal Crossing for the GameCube, ACNH, Wild World, and then City Folk! What about you? :)
Post automatically merged:

TFW your homie comes back a week after you do 😭 :
chris-pratt-andy-dwyer.gif
If that ain’t FATE

Welcome back to the forum, Alex! Glad your interest in NH has been reignited. How many islands have you had?
Thank you, friend!! Memorable ones? 2! But I’ve reset my poor game so many times lol really trying to stick with this one!!

Welcome back to the forums! 🎉 With coming back to NH, did you restart your island, or did you keep playing from where you left off? ☺️

Thank you!! Ranked: ACNL, Animal Crossing for the GameCube, ACNH, Wild World, and then City Folk! What about you? :)
If I ranked the ones I’ve played from worst to best, it would go like this:

- Wild World
- New Horizons
- New Leaf

Welcome back!
Thank you, friend!! :)

Welcome back to the forums!
Thank you so much!! Way happy to be back, so nostalgic :’)

Welcome back to the forums! 🎉 With coming back to NH, did you restart your island, or did you keep playing from where you left off? ☺️
I restarted yesterday!! And have been having so much fun. The beginning is tedious but my favorite part lol

Back