• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Back From Holiday

tigereyes86

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
So, I'm back from being on holiday and in that time, I got perfect town (the rating the day before it was 2 below the perfect rating, so that was a shocker!), it's due to complete the 15 day thing at the end of the week where I get my golden can.

After this I want to put in a new character and reorder my trees, perhaps in the vein of having 'orchards' of differing fruits etc with cedars and regular trees in between. My paths will be lined in flowers, but not all the way round, that's faaar too much watering for my liking, I've done enough recently to keep my rating.

I wondered though, would a camper ask to move in if you already have 10 villagers but one is moving in a few days time? I've been getting tons of campers recently and there was a cute one yesterday after Bill asked to move (I kept him as I was paranoid about losing a villager at the end of my 15 days in case it messed it up right at the end) and wondered if they would just come in after the next one left? Or if they would even ask with there being the maximum villagers there already?

No, you unfortunately have to have 9 or less villagers for a camper to ask to move in. Very annoying.

Welcome back! Hope you had fun.

Unfortunately, as long as you have 10 villagers in your town you won't be able to invite anyone. I'm not sure if they ask, though I'm pretty sure they don't. But no, even if they've let you know they're going to move and even if they're all packed up, they're still filling in that 10th spot.

Last edited:
Agreed; hope the vacation was enjoyable! (= Hrm, how about just time-jumping every 2 days? This will encourage a Villager to move. The selected is random which is the frustrating part.

I believe now that you've acquired the Golden Can, you won't have to worry about your Perfect Town status; therefore, alittle Time-travelling is okay! ^o^ One point though, TT backwards can disrupt Tree growth! Good luck, Tiger!

Lol, thanks all! It was nice, but never went anywhere-money restrictions!) I wondered about the villager thing. Eventually it'll all cycle round again anyway and I don't do the 'dreamie' thing so it isn't a bother but I just wondered if I'm ever in that situation.

And yes Ben, so thankful that soon I won't be tied into watering every flowers every day unless I'm going for a hybrid!!

Back