• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Back, with good news all around!

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hello, my readers! I have returned, and I have very good news.

First, let's deal with real life a bit. I was quite depressed after losing my job, but I didn't give up. I worked hard at trying to find a new one, and luckily, I found that a local grocery place was hiring cashiers and stockers. I go in on Monday to talk to the man who owns the place, and I reeeeaaallly hope I can land this job!

Second, about my blog. You'll all be very happy to know that I plan on continuing my posts about my ACNL town. I want to start back up at the beginning of October--that's this Thursday. I hope to see everyone again soon!

Yay Steven! Best of luck with the job, and getting your blog back up and running. I've missed reading about Animalia a lot. :)

Thanks, everyone! I haven't officially got the job yet, but I've been calling them, and they say they are very short-handed right now, and are looking for all the help they can get. I'm supposed to go back on the 1st, and hopefully it'll be more good news! :)

Back