• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Balloon Presents?

Treasu(red)

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Bunny
ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Hey TBT. Has anyone seen any indication the balloon presents are in AC: Jump Out? With the camera angle changing so much, I wonder... maybe this is one of the very few things they've taken out.

p.s. yay lemon trees :lemon:

im sure its still in :)
they showed mario items in the one house and the only way to get them before was from balloons

I'm sure they are still in, there is still no slingshot shwn, but on the official website, in the section where it shows the tools, there are 3 missing slots, so the megaphone, timer, and slingshot will probably be in those slots, we will have to wait until the website is updated which willbe sometime before the release.

Glad you think so, it's reassuring to hear that. (^__^) We'll just have to listen closely for the pssshhfffuuuueew.... lol

The slingshot, in fact, has been confirmed to be in the game!

The boy on the box for the Animal Crossing themed 3DS XL in Japan is shown holding a slingshot:

Slingshot proof 2.JPG Slingshot proof 3.jpg

Also, a screenshot from yesterday's Nintendo Direct shows a person's inventory with a slingshot shown in it:

Slingshot proof 1.jpg

So, I wouldn't worry at all. If there's a slingshot, there's certainly balloons! :)

Yay for slingshot's return! I'm hoping in the bottom screen you can quickly set items in "slots" similar to Ocarina of Time 3D so you don't have to jump into inventory. The developer was seen switching through items like in City Folk, but I would rather switch directly to an item vs scrolling through them. Much more intuitive and quick.

The slingshot, in fact, has been confirmed to be in the game!

The boy on the box for the Animal Crossing themed 3DS XL in Japan is shown holding a slingshot:

View attachment 1643 View attachment 1644

Also, a screenshot from yesterday's Nintendo Direct shows a person's inventory with a slingshot shown in it:

View attachment 1646

So, I wouldn't worry at all. If there's a slingshot, there's certainly balloons! :)

WHOA- Marine, you are very observant! I remember when that director opened up the inventory I even paused the screen to see what she had. How did I miss the slingshot?! ;)

This absolutely confirms there are still things flying around in the sky.

Thank you! :D

Yay for slingshot's return! I'm hoping in the bottom screen you can quickly set items in "slots" similar to Ocarina of Time 3D so you don't have to jump into inventory. The developer was seen switching through items like in City Folk, but I would rather switch directly to an item vs scrolling through them. Much more intuitive and quick.

Well, from now on you can keep the item box on the bottom screen, same with emotions, etc. So no worries with that. ;)

Ah, neato. I did see the emotions box in a video I believe. Glad there's many you can keep!

Ah, neato. I did see the emotions box in a video I believe. Glad there's many you can keep!

I'm guessing that it is a 'goal' (well, something you can do) to unlock all the emotions - It showed on the screen that there is a couple pages of the emotions. It makes sense for me and I have always wanted this - have every emotion without deleting one of your favourites!

I'm sure they are still in, there is still no slingshot shwn, but on the official website, in the section where it shows the tools, there are 3 missing slots, so the megaphone, timer, and slingshot will probably be in those slots, we will have to wait until the website is updated which willbe sometime before the release.

MarineStorm made a better post, but the slingshot has been confirmed for the game.

And I doubt they'd remove balloon presents, other wise why have the sling shot..?
They're probably gonna be in the same array as City Folk's were

Yeah, from what everyone's saying, I'm sure there must be. Maybe they haven't put them in the vids yet because they haven't decided on how they'll look.

Yeah, from what everyone's saying, I'm sure there must be. Maybe they haven't put them in the vids yet because they haven't decided on how they'll look.

The game is 100% done - they aren't working on it anymore. They've already been put in the game, they just haven't shown them

Back