• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Balloon Presents

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
So I've been Shark fishing for the last hour or so. Seen about 12, but only caught 4.
Fast little buggers xD

Anyway, whilst I was walking up the beach, a Balloon Present start floating from over the sea, heading towards me and the cliff...
I've already missed two of these today because I've got no way to catch them.

I thought i'd try and burst the balloon with my spade, so I run up the ramp onto the cliff and waited for the balloon to get in front of me; before it could adjust its height I used my spade and burst it. AND IT WORKED :O The present fell to the ground :p

I got a Balloon Dresser from it. I took a few screen shots to show you guys :D

Fishing for Sharks:
vOEsHZj.jpg

Bursting the Balloon:
S6vlRna.jpg

3 Sharks I donated:
S2RrXAI.jpg

Oh nice, I thought you could only do it with the net or slingshot. Good to know it works with a shovel too :3

I got a Balloon Sofa yesterday and a Balloon Bed today :D

Shovels too ?! That's interesting. Note taken. Still waiting on my slingshot though. So far I've only been able to get one balloon present, since most of the ones I see tend to blow the oposite way of my cliffs. Sigh.

Got the sofa so far. On a mission to collect them all ~

The balloon could come from the ocean side of your beach.When it does,wait at the edge of the cliff above the beach.Just when the balloon is about to float up at the edge,use your net and hit the balloon,not the gift.Same if it comes from the side opposite of the ocean.Wait at the edge and when it comes to you,hit it with your net.

I just got my second Balloon Present using the Spade again xD

This time it was coming across the land, towards the sea.
I waited until the balloon lowered as it went onto the beach and popped it :)

FpUCJdm.jpg

sqVlqSi.jpg

I have 4 or 5 silver slingshots now. xD I never got a normal slingshot.

I saw TWO gold slingshot balloons drift by yesterday but none today! |:<

Yeah I've gotten a lot of the balloon furniture with the net but it's just so ugly :c
I have it set up for the sake of having stuff from the same set, anybody agree?

Back