• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Bam is in boxes

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Bam
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (138) +
Bam is in boxes and will be gone by tomorrow. I’m accepting IGB, NMT, or TBT. If anyone wants him, I’ll be available until 11:00 PM EST. :)

ok, I’ll add the dodo code queue (it should be at the top of the thread) whenever you’re ready you can come over :)
Question, the villager thats leaving my island is in boxes right now. Will that work? Or do I need to time travel forward one day to when her plot is up for sale. Then come to you? Either way is fine, I just don’t wanna mess things up.

Question, the villager thats leaving my island is in boxes right now. Will that work? Or do I need to time travel forward one day to when her plot is up for sale. Then come to you? Either way is fine, I just don’t wanna mess things up.

I don’t know, I believe that you need an open plot after your villager leaves. So I think you should time travel in order for bam to move in.

I don’t know, I believe that you need an open plot after your villager leaves. So I think you should time travel in order for bam to move in.
I think you’re right. I’ll go forward one day and then head your way.
Post automatically merged:

On my way!

We are all set! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Did you get him to move to your island?

I think you’re right. I’ll go forward one day and then head your way.

On my way!

We are all set! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back