• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bamboo question...

in-a-pickle

likes apples
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Mailbox
Can bamboo grow next to a river bank? Also, you can plant it side-by-side right, despite not being able to harvest it then.

Can't grow right next to the river bank and I'm sure that you can't plant them right next to each other.
(Based on what I tried)

Can't grow right next to the river bank and I'm sure that you can't plant them right next to each other.
(Based on what I tried)

Aww..really? That's a shame. Can't really plant them in a nice line then blah...

I had no problem putting mine side by side but those things spawn like crazy!!

I had no problem putting mine side by side but those things spawn like crazy!!

Are you talking about the ones by your cafe (just went to look)? If so, there's a space between them. It very much looks like bamboo can't touch other bamboo, trees and any buildings/PWPs. I wish they followed the same rules as bushes :(

They follow the same rules as trees. Must have one space around each.

Are you talking about the ones by your cafe (just went to look)? If so, there's a space between them. It very much looks like bamboo can't touch other bamboo, trees and any buildings/PWPs. I wish they followed the same rules as bushes :(

yes, I guess seeing them from the front looks like they are side by side...sorry about that!

Back