• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bananas!!

There will be apples, oranges, pears, cherries, dark cherries in 3 pairs, peaches, coconuts, bananas, mangoes, lemons, durians and persimmons
(so there will be at least 11 different kind of fruits!)

some fruits like oranges or cherries appear to be unripe or unusual-looking sometimes

I wonder if there are easier ways to get the others fruits, other than visiting other's towns? You used to be able to get them from villagers via letters. :) I'm excited about all the new fruits, though! Ahhhh, variety! :D

This game is looking more and more like an advanced version of Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube every time I view a screenshot/video and I am really happy for that fact.
May I ask, what are persimmons?

This game is looking more and more like an advanced version of Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube every time I view a screenshot/video and I am really happy for that fact.
May I ask, what are persimmons?

known as...
Persimmon / Kaki fruit / Sharon fruit

Sharon+Fruit23.jpg

...This is starting to become too much to handle. D: My orchards are going to be so colorful.

I know what you mean. I'm probably going to have to section off part of my town to be fruit only so that the colors don't clash with my forest.

With all this new fruit, I am seriously considering making organized orchids along paths this time, I've never really felt the need to before, but now I think it will look nice what with all the town decor and all.

With all this new fruit, I am seriously considering making organized orchids along paths this time, I've never really felt the need to before, but now I think it will look nice what with all the town decor and all.

I like this idea! Check out the Town Themes thread where I mentioned this there (don't worry, I added your name).

Back