• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Banjo plays New Leaf - for the first time ever!

Sorry for not posting in a while (really nobody cares) things have been pretty crazy at home and honestly it's kind of tedious to upload photos from the game. In general though things are chugging along. I can customize my coffee, finally got my wetsuit, was given the option to add a new room OR expand a room OR expand storage and I picked expand a room! I don't know why!

Oh Aurora moved out yesterday too, so I'm excited for a new face! We'll see who comes to the camp this week.

It's been too long since I posted pictures. Here's a bunch! I'll caption them later.

20201213_142322.jpg

Had my first coffee to go! It was delicious I think. I don't know, I'm not in the game.

20201213_142325.jpg

Robin's birthday was fun, mostly since Fang was there!

20201213_142329.jpg

I think I've finally heard all the songs, but this one is another good one!

20201213_142332.jpg

First day of snow before the town was coated in white!

20201213_142421.jpg

YOU CAN WORK AT THE ROOST?! Oh this was so much fun. Now I understand the Coffee Guide in my planner app. I tried figuring out most people but I did look up Fang's. His was the only one I got right lol

20201213_142443.jpg

Both in NH and NL, I love the snowfolk. I like that there are more varieties in NL but they have a wonderful sense of humor.

20201213_142515.jpg

No I don't!

Last edited:
No way, I thought Nintendo ended the Dream Service. I want to see if I can find my first (well technically second) New Leaf town
The Welcome Amiibo update erased all Dream Addresses that were made before it, so if your town was made before 2016 and hasn't been updated since then it will have been erased unfortunately.

The Welcome Amiibo update erased all Dream Addresses that were made before it, so if your town was made before 2016 and hasn't been updated since then it will have been erased unfortunately.

I'll have to check later tonight. I might have restarted my town coinciding with the Welcome Amiibo update.

Anyone who reads this, if you still play, I'm looking for more people to play with. Obviously late to the party but would love to actually utilize Porter for something. Actually got a Little Buddy of him for my office desk.

Friend Code, as with my other friend/online info, in my About section of my profile.

Anyone who reads this, if you still play, I'm looking for more people to play with. Obviously late to the party but would love to actually utilize Porter for something. Actually got a Little Buddy of him for my office desk.

Friend Code, as with my other friend/online info, in my About section of my profile.

I don't plan on doing any more multiplayer in NL, but I don't mind using it to trade items or give away villagers.
3DS friend code is 3325-7012-8951

I’m interested I’ll get my friend code now

Sweet! I'm still playing all the time, life's just been getting in the way of posting updates on here. Gladys has moved in, which I'm excited about! Also made the Reset Center, or whatever it's called. A little confused as to the purpose exactly, but it was cool to see behind the scenes of what Resetti does.

I'll post this same update in my Bear Isle thread, but it's honestly becoming too tedious and time consuming to keep posting updates in here, and I'm already continually posting pictures and stuff on Twitter, so I'll probably stick to that. Sorry to anyone who may be disappointed, but life sometimes just gets in the way. I hope you guys will follow my updates on Twitter! Links in my sig.

Thanks to everyone who helped keep this thread alive!

Back