• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Bathrobe!

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hey there! I'm looking to buy one Bathrobe. I can offer you TBT, IGB, hybrids, and bush starts. If you want hybrids/bush starts in return, lmk which ones you'd like and I'll check and see if I'm able to give them to you. I prefer to do the trade in your town, since I have loads of junk in mine lol.

Thanks for reading! :blush:

Last edited:
How much TBT are you willing to offer for a golden tool set? I know someone. I don't have golden tools myself but that's because I want to earn them.

Last edited:
How much TBT are you willing to offer for a golden tool set? I know someone. I don't have golden tools myself but that's because I want to earn them.

I'm kinda bad at prices, but does 60 tbt sound alright? I can bump up the price if you'd like c:

Back