• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Bathtub

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmarilloVerde

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (109) +
Hi, all. :) I'm looking to buy or catogue the bathtub item. If you can help me out feel free to just name your price. I can also pay in an RV visit to one of the following Welcome Amiibo cards:
Vivian
Candi
Gonzo
Billy
Tybalt
Raddle
Maggie
Huck
Hopkins
Ike
Wade
Tad
Claude
Tasha
Rex
Louie

Or the figure of Mabel, Lottie, Cyrus, Reese, or K.K. Slider.
Thanks.

Last edited:
The circular one? I'm bad with names lmao

Edit: never mind, I thought you meant the whirlpool bath. XP

Last edited:
jail barshttp://moridb.com/items/furniture/jail-bars[/URL], burger meal and donut box

and i have one refubish with petals of roses in water and one normal, if u accept this trade, choose what u want.

oh, i think you might be thinking of the whirlpool bath. unless there are new customizations for the bathtub im unaware of. Is it circular or square?

lol this one i gave u for free, but this one is refubish to, as marble

Last edited:
A warm water bath is loved by all, but soaking your bodies in a water tub and relaxing is not easy now if you have traditional bath tubs. Mainly because they are huge and getting in and coming out requires a lot of effort. If you want to swirl around fresh water with absolute ease you can plan on installing a walk in tub AZ.

Hey! If you still need to catalogue a bathtub, I have one for you :) I'll just need it back after since I'm using it. Not sure what time zone you're in but I'll be up for another hour or so. If I don't catch you by then, I'll be on tomorrow after 12pm Pacific Standard Time. ^_^

Hey! If you still need to catalogue a bathtub, I have one for you :) I'll just need it back after since I'm using it. Not sure what time zone you're in but I'll be up for another hour or so. If I don't catch you by then, I'll be on tomorrow after 12pm Pacific Standard Time. ^_^

Thank you for the offer. I was able to get my hands on a bathtub a while ago, so I no longer need one. I'll close this old thread now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back