• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Battle of the Winners / Themed Polls Edition - Who's your favorite winner Villager ?

Who's the best Themed Polls winner ?

• Coco

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Sherb

Votes: 39 23.4%
  • Tiffany

Votes: 16 9.6%
  • Kabuki

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Cherry

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Dobie

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Zucker

Votes: 22 13.2%
  • Fauna

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • Julian

Votes: 34 20.4%
  • Barold

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone !
Once again I want to thank you a lot for all your support and participation in my polls 🙏 , it's always so cool to talk about our beloved villagers and hear everyone opinion about them ! I hope you had a good time with the THEMED POLLS 😊
Now the final poll of this series, the Battle of the Winners, the goal is to vote for the villager you like the most between all the previous winners.

It's time for you to vote, please explain your choice and why you are supporting this villager and not another 😉
Reminder : you can vote for 2 VILLAGERS, but there's no "Other" option this time, you must choose between the contestants.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
CocoPicACNH.png
SherbPicACNH.png
TiffanyPicACNH.png
KabukiPicACNH.png
CherryPicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png
ZuckerPicACNH.png
FaunaPicACNH.png
JulianPicACNH.png
BaroldPicACNH.png

°°°

You can see the results of the previous themed polls by clicking on those links :
SCARY POLL 😈
CUTE POLL 👶
BADDIE POLL 💋
JAPAN POLL 🇯🇵
PUNK ROCK POLL 🎸
ELDER POLL 👴
FOOD POLL 🍽
NATURAL POLL 🍃
MYTHICAL POLL ✨
UGLY POLL 💩

°°°

Results Updated - 18/07/2020 12:09pm

FaunaPicACNH.png

SherbPicACNH.png

JulianPicACNH.png

1- Fauna
2- Sherb
3- Julian

Last edited:
I voted for Cherry. She is one of my top favorite villagers, a total sweetheart (the nicest out of the sisterlies I’ve met) and has a great design. I love her shading, her eyelashes, her punk rock style and the fact that she loves to sing. She is just so pretty overall and has a great personality to go with it 🖤
I didn’t use my second vote this time around because I feel like Cherry deserves my full support.

Out of these, Kabuki is absolutely my favorite. He has quickly become one of my favorites since I got him on my island. I had him briefly in new leaf and liked him. Now he's on my island and I'm happy to have him.
I'm not using my second vote, I do like Zucker, but no where near the same level as Kabuki.
If Tangy had won the food poll I would have voted for her too.

Ooo who knew everyone hating on my baby Barold's design would mean I could vote for him 😊 He is such a sweetheart but he abandon me eventually in nl 😭 I used to keep buying his bear from re-tail, gifting him it for it to just end right up there again. He knew what he is was doing 💀💀
Also voted for my baby Coco!! 😊😊 Such a cutieeeeeee!! Scanned her in nh and I have loved every moment with her. She is never leaving 🤗

here to fight for my babies zucker and fauna.

zucker is absolutely amazing - i’ve got him on my island and he’s one of my favourites. he talks about bugs a lot which is concerning but he’s just a baby and i love him with all my heart.

fauna was one of my absolute favourites in new leaf alongside zell and beau and i still have a soft spot for her. and plus,,, look at her! she’s adorable🥺

Kabuki and Tiffany get my votes.
Kabuki because he has such a solid and unique design. Tiffany because I couldn't decide on a second villager and I had her in NL so I just think she's neat.

When I started typing this Barold had more votes than Fauna and I was gonna comment on that, but it seems he got outvoted in that time. Rip.​

Julian since he's my super bestie in my game.

I voted for Zucker and Tiffany, mostly because they're both HELLA cute but also because they both have a very nice appealing design <33

Back