• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ~BAY AREA CYCLING THREAD~ {Marshal in boxes}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Cycling is mostly free. It depends on the cycler(s). Our cycling thread for example is free to the first who answers. And if the villager is a member of Tier 1 popularity, we will do a raffle so everyone gets a chance to participate. If u have any other questions, please feel free to ask. Hope that helped.

Last edited:
If Lucky is still available I'd love to adopt him!

I was going to put Lucky on hold and PM you when you posted here. I saw you were looking for him on the "looking for" thread and was going to wait on you. Perfect timing! Lucky is still available....

I was going to put Lucky on hold and PM you when you posted here. I saw you were looking for him on the "looking for" thread and was going to wait on you. Perfect timing! Lucky is still available....

Oh sweet! I'd love to get him :p

That be wonderful<3333 thankyou so much!!! *___*

You're very welcome! I'm going to cycle a bit more since it's already 1am right now. If I can't get her out in the next 30 minutes or so then I can try later on today when I wake up.

Reserved for MayorIris...

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh it's okay I'm trying to TT one of my villagers out but if he's gone by the tme someone leaves, then that's okay

Ahhhhhh it's okay I'm trying to TT one of my villagers out but if he's gone by the tme someone leaves, then that's okay

Would you like me to put him on hold for a bit?! I don't mind at all...I can work on my other cycle town for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back