• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ~BAY AREA CYCLING THREAD~ {Marshal in boxes}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please thanks a ton :) (Sorry for being a burden towards your cycling ;-; )

Last edited:
Yes please thanks a ton :) (Sorry for being a burden towards your cycling ;-; )

Oh no need to be sorry at all! :D Hamlet is in my sons town (he doesn't want the game anymore) so I have my own cycling town to work in...I'm in no rush.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lurking for cube

I will PM you once he pings... I'm trying to get out the ones I don't need so I can hold my other villagers before reset.

I will PM you as soon as she pings. But I'm doing the cycling method where everyone will instantly be in boxes.
How long will you able to hold her? So afraid of not being online at the right time cuz' I have missed villagers before due to sleeping time (GMT +8 timezone)...

Last edited:
How long will you able to hold her? So afraid of not being online at the right time cuz' I have missed villagers before due to sleeping time (GMT +8 timezone)...

I can hold her for several hours.... It's 10pm right now for me and I will start cycling around 9 or 10am tomorrow morning. When she ends up in boxes I will hold her until I hear from you.

I'm actually going to be on my ps3 most of tomorrow with my team so holding her won't be a problem.

I can hold her for several hours.... It's 10pm right now for me and I will start cycling around 9 or 10am tomorrow morning. When she ends up in boxes I will hold her until I hear from you.

I'm actually going to be on my ps3 most of tomorrow with my team so holding her won't be a problem.
Cool, thanks so much! You're a lifesaver! :D I'll keep a lookout on the thread, PM/VM too. :)

Last edited:
Would anyone like to adopt Mira?! I will hold her for 15 minutes...

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back