• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Be Careful With Your Phones!

Thanks for sharing! I actually sit my phone on my DS a lot...but luckily it's not on vibrate. I'll keep that in mind for when I do have it on vibrate though!

I notice that if your place the 3ds near a strong fan it causes the wifi connection become unstable

Nice of you to share. I have the bad habit of stacking all nearby electronics, so it's good to know that that's officially a bad idea from now on.

I read the terms and conditions of the 3DS and it read "not to put it ontop of other devices". XD

This happened to me once!

I was playing my 3DS, with my friend, then it froze, and said the exact error screen!

My friende was mad after that XD

it was a rumor the an iPad could charge an iPhone if you put them on top of each other, but in reality if you did that, it would create an overcharge effect which could blow up the iPhone.

This seems... suspect at best.

Another theory is that the vibrate of the phone shook the game cartridge just enough to loosen the connection in the console. That's the same error screen you get if you pop the game out while you're playing. I don't know how old your system is, but mine's a few years old at this point, and if I bump it hard while I'm playing it will often error.

Back