• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Beach full of hybrids, grab a pocketful for 8TBT

Mellyjane

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
97.4% (36) +
Hello all, been re-arranging my hybrids and discovered a LOT i don't want anymore, so as the title says for 8TBT you can come grab a pocketful as many times as you'd like xo

There are these types of hybrids (not doing specific counts, sorry)

• TONS (mostly tbh) of gold roses
  • Purple roses
  • Orange roses
  • Pink tulips
  • Pink carnations
  • Orange tulips
  • Black roses

I'm also looking for these if you have any to sell:
  • Lucky clovers
  • Black tulips
  • Black cosmo x1
  • Blue violets
  • Red carnations
  • Jacobs ladders
  • Yellow hibiscus starts
  • Red hibiscus starts

Last edited:
Hello! I would be interested in your gold roses!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And your pink carnations!

I don't really want/need any hybrids but I do have 24 red hibiscus starts I can sell for 1 tbt each?

so sorry i missed all of these!! you all are welcome to come anytime if you shoot me a PM!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really want/need any hybrids but I do have 24 red hibiscus starts I can sell for 1 tbt each?

could we possibly trade monday between 12-4PM EST time?

Hello! I'd love to come over, and I currently am selling Lucky Cloves and Blue violets on my thread if you'd like any of them, I believe there's 30 cloves and 40 blue violets if I'm not mistaken

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'd love to come over, and I currently am selling Lucky Cloves and Blue violets on my thread if you'd like any of them, I believe there's 30 cloves and 40 blue violets if I'm not mistaken

Didn't see your message above and I sent a PM :)

could we possibly trade monday between 12-4PM EST time?

I'm actually at work during those hours. I'm generally available from 9-11am CST and then after 7pm CST. I'm free all day on weekends though! Hopefully we can meet up soon c:

I'm also looking for these if you have any to sell:
  • Lucky clovers
  • Black tulips
  • Black cosmo x1
  • Blue violets
  • Red carnations
  • Jacobs ladders
  • Yellow hibiscus starts
  • Red hibiscus starts

Hello! If you're still interested in purchasing these, I have them in my shop for less than 1 TBT per item!

Hello! I can't tonight. Thank you for your patience.
Are you available tomorrow in the afternoon?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would still very much like to have the flowers

Awesome! I'll be online starting at around 12PM EST.
I'll send you a VM when I'm online tomorrow.

Back