• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bearcity News Brief

Rocketman

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
--------------------------------------------------BEARCITY NEWS BRIEF----------------------------------------------
[By Kaleb from Bearcity]

ALMOST A month has passed in the small village of Bearcity, and with rare fish amounts skyrocketing, Pelly Phillison says that her worries for the town are over. (and have been over for about a week)
In the last two weeks Kaleb has managed to reel in a massive fossil fish, also known as a ceolacanth. Following this, he caught two more, as well as many tunas, a stringfish, and other great commodities that he sold to Nook. Nook, however, sold the fish to artist and traveller, Wendell Wal-Russ. Wendell claims that the fish had a quote "fishy taste" and that he would not accept them. (However, he still had bought them)

So, with the town funds flourishing, Kaleb still has work to do. Bearcity Nature Park is only about 1/3 of the way finished. The completion of the cedar forest has delighted more than a few villagers, and Mayor Tortimer can say that he is proud.
"In all my days, I've nevah seen such enthusiasm for our small community. Ho-ho-hoooorf."

Plans that have been made for the completion of the park are:
A brand new fountain
Hybrid flowers
Several bell trees

However, now that the park is atleast 33.333333% completed, Kaleb and the other human residing in the town, Bear, have something to cheer about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This is in the museum because I made it and wanted to show it off and I really can't decide where it belongs)

Back