before we all start giving away our codes...

ONLY 60????? :|

But thanks for the warning.

Justin125 said:
ONLY 60????? :|

But thanks for the warning.
60 is more than enough, and this is only for Mario Kart DS, and you don't really NEED a person's friend code to play with them, although there are EXTREMELY low chances that you will without a Friend Code.

I said that beacuse I never knew you can dealte.

Anyways, Nintendo has really let us down....

I play XBox Live daily, and they have a system that is perfect. You have a friends list that is universal for every game. You are identified by a gamertag. You can have up to 250 friends and can choose which ones to invite or which game you want to join.

There are also Matchmaking options that match you with players of your rank or skill level.

It's perfect, and in Halo 2, they even allow you to sign in a guest that can play games and even go on to certain matchmaking playlists.

In short, Nintendo screwed up.

PikMino42 said:
Anyways, Nintendo has really let us down....

I play XBox Live daily, and they have a system that is perfect. You have a friends list that is universal for every game. You are identified by a gamertag. You can have up to 250 friends and can choose which ones to invite or which game you want to join.

There are also Matchmaking options that match you with players of your rank or skill level.

It's perfect, and in Halo 2, they even allow you to sign in a guest that can play games and even go on to certain matchmaking playlists.

In short, Nintendo screwed up.
Mino, this is Nintendo's first online game. Give them a break... The online mode in MKDS isn't the same as it will be in other online titles, so yeah...

Back