• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Bell Exchange, Hybrids, Bushes & Unorderables for TBT [New Items]

hiya! im interested in some of your items!
i would like the Golden Axe, Golden Shovel, and Golden Watering Can. i would also like the Afternoon Tea Set and Cat Tower.
im fine with either delivery or pickup. its whatever the most convienient for you!
the total comes up to 50 tbt! :)

Sure thing friend, you can come pick up the items now! Add me and I'll open my gate.

Order: Golden watering can
Delivery or Pickup: Whenever is most convenient for you :)
Total TBT for Order: 10 TBT (I havent gone on this forum in a while, so I dont exactly remember how to transfer TBT :D)

Oh whoops my internet crashed and I posted twice, sorry!!!

Last edited:
Order: Golden watering can
Delivery or Pickup: Whenever is most convenient for you :)
Total TBT for Order: 10 TBT (I havent gone on this forum in a while, so I dont exactly remember how to transfer TBT :D)

Just click on the # of Bells under my Avatar on the left side!

Tempted to buy all the regular saplings.

Let me know if you do - and I can always get more! ^^

--

I can't trade right at this very moment, I'll VM you when I can!

Last edited:
ORDER:
xx 20,000,000 bells
xx 10 holly starts
xx 4 sweet olive starts

DELIVERY OR PICK UP:
pick up

TOTAL TBT: 128 tbt

ORDER:
xx 20,000,000 bells
xx 10 holly starts
xx 4 sweet olive starts

DELIVERY OR PICK UP:
pick up

TOTAL TBT: 128 tbt

Hey there, I have my bushes and my bells in separate towns. You can pick up the bells and then I can deliver the bushes to you, though.

If you're interested, add me and I'll open my gates for your bells. I have an area around my house with exactly 20m bells, and an ABD for depositing bells inside the house.

hiya! Can I buy an afternoon tea set? c:
Edit: UUHHH IM SORRY

Order: Afternoon Tea Set
Delivery Or Pick-up: Pick-Up
Total TBT for Order: 10!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I kicked you out so fast charade, I really have to go >__< But thank you again, really!​

Last edited:
Sure thing, friend. Give me 10 minutes and I'll VM you when my gate's open!

Last edited:
Trying to get to 100 tbt in the next hour or so. Will post my order here and VM ya. Hopefully you're up late! ;D

Back