• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best Friend Feature

None of my real life friends use their 3DS for anything other then Pokemon, so I can relate. lol

I think im going to just make all of my friends my best friends. I love the idea of someone being able to ASK me to open my gate without actually having my gate open all the time, as having the gate open restricts some of things you can do in your town.

At the moment I can only think of 8 or 9 people I would currently add to my Best Friends right when I get the game. The only question is...will they add me back?

I think im going to just make all of my friends my best friends. I love the idea of someone being able to ASK me to open my gate without actually having my gate open all the time, as having the gate open restricts some of things you can do in your town.

I think you can only have 32 best friend.

I still don't know who will be on my best friend list.

Hmm.. I'm not sure who to add to the best friends list. I have maybe 4-5 people in mind for now, but it may change later. All depends. I may append some temporary friends as best friends in case I leave my gates open so I don't have people sneak their way into my town while playing with best friend(s)

I have 3 friends who are getting the game so they'll definitely be on my best friend list, but I have a feeling only one of them will be around enough to make real use of it, haha. I'm sure I'll end up adding some of my 3DS friends to that list as well.

i know my friend nate will be one of my best friends. and if my friend jackie ever gets it (she wants to) she'll be on my list too. other than that i don't know who i'll pick

I would love to add some of you if you don't mind lol because i really would love to use the feature but i have zero people -_-

I love the best friend feature. It means you can chat with your besties without being in there town and can arrange dates & times to meet up much more easily than using letterbox/swapnote.
I'm glad that the number of besties that you can have is quite high. It'd be hard to choose just a handful.

I love it ^^ can't wait to try it out! Already have few irl people too add, maybe a few people I've met on here but I'm not sure if they will return the request haha.

The best friend feature is really cool! But I also don't have any real life friends that have a 3ds or play AC, so I probably won't have a best friend :C How about this, MademRachel I'll add your 3ds and you add me back, then we can be best friends when ACNL comes out :D?

I'll add close friends and family as best friends, but I don't know any of my friends who know about New Leaf...I don't bother to tell them, because I don't think they have a 3DS in the first place! Some of my friends did play Wild World though. :)

I would love to add some of you if you don't mind lol because i really would love to use the feature but i have zero people -_-

I'll add you :) I think this feature will be nice for seeing if your friends are online and especially nice for turnip prices.

Back