• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Best Friends Iniative

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicooper

Mayor of Serenity
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Cake
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (70) +
So I started this on my Tumblr and it is becoming quite successful, so I thought I would try this here!

I know how hard it can be to find open towns to help with what you need. That is why I want to start the Best Friends Initiative. Everyone in the initiative would be Best Friends on ACNL, kind of like a secret helpers gang! You could ask for help, and people could offer to open their gates for you. Conversely, you could help a fellow initiative member.

How this works:
1) Add my friend code first!
2) Post your friend code (even if it is on the sidebar), mayor name, town name, native fruit, and any other services you may be able to offer (gold watering can, hybrids, etc).
3) Come to one of my BFI events: I host people in my town to add myself and others as best friends!
4) Talk to each other! Ask for help when others are online, or offer services :)

I want this to be a mostly free "one hand washes the other" type of thing, not people selling their souls for bells. This is all about cooperation and teamwork!

Last edited:
I think this is a great idea. It is still early, have hope!

I'm posting from my phone, but I'll come back in a bit and post my information.

Oki, here is my info:

FC: 3325-2162-6058
Mayor Heather of Harmony
Native Fruit is Cherry. (I have all except Persimmons.)
I don't really have much to offer. >.< I have a rather busy mommy schedule... but I play a good bit throughout the day. I have access to a second game cartridge, so if anyone is looking for something or looking out for something on Premium at Re-Tail, I can always check both. Oh, but I do have a specific flower selection for my town, so if anyone needs any cosmos (except white), you are free to have those. I've got a few pink hybrids, as well... and I don't want them.

I look forward to chatting with everyone ^_^

Last edited:
Sounds like a neat little idea to me. I doubt I could really help much just yet, but it's still pretty cool. I'll post again later on with my information as well.

5386-8019-3149
Mayor Kieran of Sorua
Native Fruit is the Cherry
I only have cherries, apples, and persimmons right now because I always feel rude to actually ask someone for some of their fruits. I only have the apples because of Isabelle, and a friend of mine gave me the persimmons after I restarted.

I don't particularly know what I can help with, but I suppose if I see a popular item in one of my stores I could let everyone know. The same goes for what items are in my island store each day too. Oh, and if there is anything in particular going for a premium in Re-Tail. I like letting my friends know when I'm lucky enough to see one of the island beetles on that sign. Those lucky days when it was the Horned Atlas going for a premium. Not the best beetle, but I usually always seem to catch those.

Last edited:
This is a great idea :), I sort of do something similar with a friend now (we help each other out with everything, spend days hanging out on the island, I water her flowers we swap fruit, sort out Katie etc, all no charge) and I'd like to try it on a larger scale :). It's really late here (I live in Britain but am a night owl lol) so I'll probably wait and add all my info, and add others to my friends list, tomorrow if that's ok.

Editing this post with my info :).

FC: 0103-9810-3566
Mayor pixie of kibble
Native fruit - Apple

I have all fruits so can help others. I'm happy to water your flowers (I have the silver can but hopefully soon the golden can as I'm managing to maintain the perfect town rating :)). I will try to help out with other things if people ask. I can host the Europe only dlc days if wanted, I believe the next one is in December. If you've added me let me know and I'll add you later :). Ali I'm about to add you.

There's a few simple rules for my town if people want to come over, not an exhaustive list :p.

1. Don't run off out of my sight on your first visit

2. Stay on the paths as much as possible

3. Don't run on the grass

4. Don't steal the flowers

5. Ask before you take fruit, your welcome to some but I'll probably have to move paths and things for you to grab if anyway.

6. Don't chop down trees, dig things up or hit rocks.

Last edited:
It's certainly okay to add your info here when you guys are available~ I will try and host something tomorrow where people can come to my town and add each other! I am going to go ahead and add all of your FCs now just in case n__n

Fancy- That's exactly what I am talking about :) this will build your list and hopefully start a little cooperative between people~

Last edited:
Well, I guess Ill make this post like some big MasterPost!

2552-1560-2804
Mayor Bryce of New Bark
Native Fruit is Oranges!
The fruit I have are Oranges, Perfect Oranges, Apples, Peaches, Cherries, Pears, Lemons, Durians, Lychees and Mangos
Villagers;
Pango (Will trade for Freckles or Tiffany)
Muffy (Will trade for Freckles or Tiffany)
Apollo (Up for Trade Currently)
Dizzy (Reserved)
Tank (Favorite Villager Ever)
Coco (Favorite Villager Ever)
Octavian (Brother's Favorite Villager Ever)
Annalise (Moving and Reserved)
Ken (4th Favorite Dreamie!)

Events; Halloween Party (Still need Pitfall Seeds to Set up two games :C)

Rules;
Ask for Permission to take flowers! (5 Per Person)
Take any fruit but dont hog them! (3 Stacks of Fruit Per Person)
No talking to Villagers THAT ARE IN BOXES you can talk to any walking around or are in their house not doing much but none THAT ARE IN BOXES
Dont trample flowers please :c

Breaking any of these rules will give you a Bad Wifi Rating and Banishment (omg so threatening)

Last edited:
Great I'll add you and post up my info tomorrow :D.

One thing I will put up now, I can give fruit to everyone as I have it all (see sig :p) growing in abundance. I hardly ever harvest my fruit as I don't need the money (island at night gives me all the bells I need) so need any just tell me :).

I edited my post with the info, although it's pretty late here so I'll add you tomorrow. :)

I updated mine as well. I'll try and keep watch for when you open up your gates. Look forward to meeting everyone!! ^_^

Last edited:
Cool, I've wanted to get some BFs for animal crossing.
FC: 3668-7973-4156
mayor: Katia (Mules)
town: Myopia
native fruit: pears
Have: golden watering can, golden axe, orange and pink cosmos, TIY, shampoodle, kicks, club LOL, Roost cafe
I'm not able to be online all that often, but it would be nice to be able to ask people if I can visit.

1177-7185-1736
Mayor: Aurora of Nubb
Native Fruit: Peach

I don't really know what I can offer. I'm willing to help with anything if anyone needs it! I don't have many friends at all who play ACNL and I was hoping to find some on this forum! I can let you all know when turnips are high in price in my town and also tell you all the premiums at Re-Tail.

I'll probably be adding any FC's sooner or later, the ones posted on this topic! I can't wait to meet you all! :D

2) Post your friend code (even if it is on the sidebar), mayor name, town name, native fruit, and any other services you may be able to offer (gold watering can, hybrids, etc).

FC: 4914-2865-6384
Mayor Name: Kerry
Town Name: Albion
Native Fruit: Oranges
My Services: Bells, all gold tools, hybrids, any fruit in game, any item from the catalogue (that can be ordered :) ), Katie drop offs, turnip prices, signature collections, premiums at Re-Tail, all shops fully upgraded and open. Uhh I think that might be it... Just let me know and if I can do it, I will ^_^

I'm so excited to meet everyone and get this going! I'm online pretty much 24/7 (oh the joys of being made redundant from work) so can help whenever ^_^

Definitely excited to see more Mayor's looking for friends. I can't seem to find anyone that plays as frequent as I do.. :(
Anyway, here's all my info:

FC: 1693-1287-1891
Mayor Name: Kippen
Town Name: Delair
Town Fruit: Apples, Oranges, Pears, Cherries, Lychees, Durians, Mangoes, Lemons, Bananas, & some Persimmons and Coconuts
Town Neighbors: Peck, Savannah, Deirdre, Hippeux, Jaques, Bree, Ankha, Del, & Annabelle
Main Street: T.I.Y, Shampoodle, Museum 2F, Dream Suite, Club LOL

I usually like friends to send me a message before they want to come, because I don't always leave my gates open. Also, I'm always working on a Public Works Project so I might need a few minutes :) Hope to hear from everyone!!

HNI_0024.JPG

This is a great idea! I always add BFs and find they never play as often as I do (throughout the day) and are never interested in wi-fi. I would love to add all of you! Most info is in my signature.

FC: 3196-3975-0002
Town Neighbors: Baabara, Mira, Jacques, Charlise, Curt, Curlos, Jay, Bella, Cookie (reserved). Looking to trade all for dreamies.
Main Street: T.I.Y, Shampoodle, Museum 2F, Dream Suite, Club LOL, Kicks

Edit: I have added everyone from this thread....let me know if you're still interested, I'll give it a few days. Is there going to be another meetup for BFs?

Last edited:
I know I am new to this board but I am also kind of new to the game. I would love to join in with you. I would love to find respectful adults to play with.

My code is 0490-5767-7091 my name in the game is Dulcenia, town is Kokomo my town fruit is apples, I have all the fruits.

Please don't run in my town or cut trees down. Ask before taking fruit. Please don't take flowers. Just basically treat my town the way you would want me to treat yours and we will get along great!

hey everyone! I'm loving this idea!

here's my fc: 0146-9085-1457
I'm Mayor Umi from Kite
native fruit: Cherry
I have all the other types of fruit and plenty of perfect cherries if anyone needs them.
I'll be happy to order furniture/any items that people need, I've got a few hybrids and I have the golden watering can. I'm willing to help out if anyone needs me.
I just enjoy playing the game (a lot) :)

Hey guys, sorry I havent been on much since I posted this. I will add all of you as soon as possible. I tend to keep my gates open when I play, but we can schedule a time if need be n_n

Great idea! :3

FC: 2509 1763 3304
Mayor Name: Megan
Town Name: HKville
Native Fruit: Pears
Services: I have a golden watering can and a golden axe, I have Shampoodle, Kicks, I can order furniture if I have what you're looking for, all fruits and I can help with premium items, turnip prices and petitions if needed. c:

No running
Don't steal anything on the ground (flowers, items, weeds, clovers, mushrooms etc.) without asking.
You're welcome to fruit but I would prefer if you asked first.
If I've never had you in my town I may want to follow you around
No running off to main street without asking c:
No cutting trees or digging up bushes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back