• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Best Gyroid Combinations?

Greggy

✧ α sραякℓ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Lobo
Help guys, it's been snowing in my town lately and gyroids are getting quite annoying. I know I could just sell the gyroids, but sometimes I keep them in case they might create a harmonious sound with another gyroid. I'm much more worried when Summer comes and there will be more gyroids to dig and when I get the Brewstoids. I like how cool gyroids are, but I hate how they take too much of my storage space. And I think only 3-4 gyroids can play together in one room?

So, what gyroids can create the best sound effects? Do I have to stick to one gyroid family because that works the best? Which gyroids fit well on a certain K.K. Slider song? What gyroids do you use in Club LOL?

I think the poltergroids would go well with K.K. Dirge. Lullaboids would be perfect with Stale Cupcakes or K.K Lullaby. And a cool dream address I visited a while back (can't recall the name but it's in the dream address thread on here) had gongoids that matched the rhythm of K.K Jongara.

If you're an immature overgrown child like me, Tootoids go well with K.K. Ska, K.K. Jongara, or K.K. Condor.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I keep on digging nebuloids, dingloids, squelchoids, and oombloids, by the way. I really hate how squelchloids sound.

I used to match squat nebuloid, mini quazoid, mega dinkoid, and sputnoid together even without a K.K. Slider song playing in my room. They feel spacey and very appropriate in my old house full of robo furniture. I'm still doing that combination in HHD, and it turns out that the combination works great in K.K. D&B and K.K. Technopop.

What gyroids do you guys use in Club LOL, if ever you go to that place? I always keep mine in default, but I want to know which gyroids also work well when DJ K.K. performs.

Back