• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best move out reason?

I've had Apollo tell me he wanted to leave in order to get his tough manly image back, or something like that. Silly Apollo. You're here forever.

I've also had Boone say he wanted to move to like... work out in the mountains? You're not allowed to leave either, Boone! At least not until I have your picture!

Wolfgang wanted to see other places. I said "okay, bye" and he was like "Alright!" I wanted to cry. Oh right.. I did. He was just so happy... :'(

Stitches, a lazy personality, said he wanted to go out and travel the entire world. You're lazy. Get back in bed ?_?

Poncho said he needed a better town to work out or something and then he left ......... :( but it was kinda funny

Last edited:
I've had the Turf Wars conversation with Katt, I made her stay but now every time I send her a letter I ask about how the Turf Wars are going. I don't remember what Zell said his reason for moving was, it must not have been very funny.

I forget which villager it was, it was one of my latest moves though, they said they were moving and one of the options I had to say was "who are you?" lmfao I felt so bad

Back