• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Best native fruit in NH?

What is the best New Horizons native fruit?

• Cherries

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Apples

Votes: 27 24.8%
  • Peaches

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • Oranges

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Pears

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters
Wow, these results are really surprising me! I thought everyone hated pears but they are in 2nd place! Peaches seem to be the favorite! Let's keep those votes coming!

Orange, because of nostalgia. They were my native fruit in my first ever AC town in Wild World. But in NH I got Peaches because I went with the one of the first four island I could choose from. Which is of course fine since we can just plant whichever fruit we want.

My native fruit is pears but I love peaches! They're just so cute 🥺

Honestly though, the number of people loving on pears in this thread makes me really happy to have them haha.

My native fruit was oranges in NL and honestly, I live in Florida so I hated it 😂

My native fruit is peaches, but I have all orange trees! I voted for oranges because they go with my theme which is tropical island :)

My native fruit is oranges and I really love it. In new leaf my favorite was apples because of the perfect apples. In new horizons oranges have become my favorite fruit!

My native is pears, but if there was perfect fruit, I probably would have tried to get either cherries or apples as my native in the beginning. If perfect fruit eventually comes, I'm happy to get golden pears too as I think they look nice as well.

My native fruit is peach. Same as my second town in NL. I'm perfectly fine with any fruit aside from, maybe pear, but even that isn't bad. If I'd rank them, it will be apple, cherry, peach, orange then pear.

I feel like it only matters if they bring in perfect fruit. Saying that, my island fruit is Peaches, but I would've loved to have apples!

Always peaches but I do prefer the way they used to look in previous games just a bit more.

Peaches have a really nice and soft color.
But I always get pears 🤣 Apples are nice too by the way.

Most likely peaches for some reason. But I prefer pears.

The apples always look so delicious but I think the peaches are the best looking :)

My favorite is pears, which I have a soft spot for because they were the fruit in my GameCube town. I wouldn’t mind peaches either, but I did reset for pears because nostalgia.

Apples are my favorite. When I think of fruit trees in general, I picture apple trees. My aesthetic in these games is always rustic/classic and they're a perfect fit. Plus, apples are my favorite fruit in real life, both for taste and appearance... IDK, if a fruit can be cute, I think they're cute!

Peaches would be my second choice (didn't know people were so wild for them before coming here 😂). They're my second favorite fruit in real life- I find a good apple better than a bad peach, but I've had some awful apples while I've never really had a bad peach (I'm also counting nectarines as peaches since they taste pretty similar). They're also cute.

Peaches are my native fruits- I would've preferred apples, but I loved this layout so much, I was willing to settle for peaches. Apples were my sister fruit, so that was nice 🍎

If there was a way to vote where it takes a point away from a fruit, I'd vote pears. It was the only native I didn't want, and I got it. Lame, because if perfect fruit makes a return, well, I'll have perfect pears.

Back