• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best place to get AC:NL

Oh!

I am so tempted to buy a Japanese 3DS! But, as much I as would love to be playing AC3DS right this minute: I don't speak a lick of Japanese and think I would quickly find the game frustrating.

I must learn patience!!!

But for those that are interested: I found several Japanese 3DS's being shipped from within the USA (thus a quicker delivery). Here is one such for $200 USD
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3D...0826790036?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b6a0a494

Just wait till in comes out in English unless you speak or can work with Japanese. It may feel like you're waiting forever but don't worry. YOU WILL GET IT!

1st there lets plays on youtube just type in animal crossing new leaf

I no longer trust ebay my friend ordered ACWW and the person scammed him by not putting the game in the case.

If you do get AC3DS add me maybe?

Oh!

I am so tempted to buy a Japanese 3DS! But, as much I as would love to be playing AC3DS right this minute: I don't speak a lick of Japanese and think I would quickly find the game frustrating.

I must learn patience!!!

But for those that are interested: I found several Japanese 3DS's being shipped from within the USA (thus a quicker delivery). Here is one such for $200 USD
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3D...0826790036?pt=Video_Games&hash=item43b6a0a494

You can get a 3DS here for only like 180 dollars
A LL for like 220 dollars

@Roxer9000: money isn't an issue for me. I have the money to buy it. The issue is I don't speak Japanese and love interacting with the animals and all in the game.

I'm having to sit on my hands to keep from buying a Japanese 3DS- I truly believe my money would be better spent buying the NA version of the game. So I will wait- as much as I hate doing it! Having money and spending it wisely are two very different things. Sure I could buy the game, but it would probably be better to put that money into my savings account- especially with winter coming and thus having a large heating bill to look forward too!

Time always seems to speed up between now and the end of the year. January will be hear before I know it, and then I'll be super busy at work (Q1 is our busiest time of the year) and wala! ACNL will be waiting for me at the end of it!

Thanks again, though, for posting the link. I shall use it as my daily temptation, lol.

@Roxer9000: money isn't an issue for me. I have the money to buy it. The issue is I don't speak Japanese and love interacting with the animals and all in the game.

I'm having to sit on my hands to keep from buying a Japanese 3DS- I truly believe my money would be better spent buying the NA version of the game. So I will wait- as much as I hate doing it! Having money and spending it wisely are two very different things. Sure I could buy the game, but it would probably be better to put that money into my savings account- especially with winter coming and thus having a large heating bill to look forward too!

Time always seems to speed up between now and the end of the year. January will be hear before I know it, and then I'll be super busy at work (Q1 is our busiest time of the year) and wala! ACNL will be waiting for me at the end of it!

Thanks again, though, for posting the link. I shall use it as my daily temptation, lol.

Oh I see you are strong with your opinion
When it comes out in america you can add me?

1st there lets plays on youtube just type in animal crossing new leaf

I no longer trust ebay my friend ordered ACWW and the person scammed him by not putting the game in the case.

If you do get AC3DS add me maybe?

eBay themselves doesn't sell anything. It really depends on what seller you buy from. I generally don't have a problem with eBay. However, there's certain things I *will not* buy on eBay due to the high chance of that particular item being a pirated or fake copy. Video games is one of those.

I've never heard of the site you linked before, but considering it charges in Euros, that's probably why I'd avoid it. It's fine if you're in Europe, but if you're in the US, you'll get dinged for foreign transaction fees most likely (unless you have a Capital One credit card) and that'll make it cost more.

If you want to buy Japanese import games, I can recommend http://www.play-asia.com (based out of Hong Kong but they charge in US Dollars and ship internationally) and http://www.ncsx.com (based out of New York). They both only sell legit games and I've bought from them both. I mostly have used PlayAsia because usually they're cheaper than NCSX.

*heads desk*

And I caved!

I was talking to my fiance about how I've decided it is best just to wait for the game to come out in the US. His reply was that he was sick of hearing me talk about it and why don't we just get it already.

So we got it! I bought a used Japanese 3DS off ebay and should have it in 1-2 weeks! Then, I just have to figure out how to download AC and I'll be up and running!

*heads desk*

And I caved!

I was talking to my fiance about how I've decided it is best just to wait for the game to come out in the US. His reply was that he was sick of hearing me talk about it and why don't we just get it already.

So we got it! I bought a used Japanese 3DS off ebay and should have it in 1-2 weeks! Then, I just have to figure out how to download AC and I'll be up and running!

Hurray! :D
I'm looking forward to playing AC:NL with you. :) I can give you all of the fruit once you have your game.

Excellent! I'm really excited. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to call my town. When I get everything booted up, I'll start a post on the other ACNL forum. I'm looking forward to getting into the action!

Excellent! I'm really excited. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to call my town. When I get everything booted up, I'll start a post on the other ACNL forum. I'm looking forward to getting into the action!

Me 3? :[

Im lonely on the game :[

Back