• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Best starting public works project?

Whats your favorite starting PWP?

• Fountain

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Yellow Bench

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Design Board

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Park Clock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Park Street light

• Stone bridge

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Suspension bridge

• Water Well

• Camp Site

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Do not enter sign

• Face Board Cutout

• Fire hydrant

• Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capella

rfefgee
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yoshi Easter Egg
I'm really curious as to which one's YOUR favorite starting project
Mine's the camp for obvious reasons
So what's yours and why? c:

Mine was Luna's Dream Shop thingy... But since permanent pwp aren't on the list, I'll vote for camp site too. :) It's the most practical.

The design board! Its uses are endless!

it's obviously the fence

Actually, the cobblestone bridge was the thing I immediately constructed because I'm too lazy to walk around.

I think that the water well adds a nice touch to towns. I wouldn't recommend the campsite, unless you plan on campsite resetting to find dreamies. It was a complete waste of space for me, because I didn't get a single dreamie from it.

Last edited:
Definitely the campsite. It's excitement never gets old - and, obviously, it's a way to get your tenth villager if you haven't started playing online yet. :)

Last edited:
I always build a fountain first. I really love fountains.
It isn't always necessary though so I'd say campsite.

the yellow bench. i dont know why i think because it was cheap? i did want a fountain but(back then) they were to expensive but i think a campsite is a good starting pwp

I started with the cobblestone bridge, then design-board, fountain, streetlight, fence, campsite, streetlight, lighthouse, windmill, geyser, fire pit, flower clock...

Something like that. Just whatever I feel like fits with my landscaping up until that point.

I think the campsite is a good PWP to start early with, even if you don't hunt for dreamies. It's fun to get visitors and if you want to keep changing villagers like I do it is a really nice way to get villagers.

Back