• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best time to start auctioning a villager?

elsh

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Freya just announced that she'll be moving September 11th. Naturally, I looked up how valuable she is, and found out she's fairly popular. I have never auctioned a villager, though, and I WILL NOT time travel, so I don't know when the ideal time to begin the auction would be. I could wait til she's packed up, but then won't know if people interested will see the post in time. Any suggestions?

Actually, if you started today, you'd probably get a higher price. People seem to forget that the bids don't really matter until the final five mins. XD

Hmm, I would start the day she's in boxes or the day before.
But I'm probably biased because I do TT and when I bid I hate having to wait for days and watch the price sky rocket before the last few minutes.

I would personally (for my own benefit), start as soon as she declares the date. Auctions with a longer bidding period tend to escalate a bit more than those within the day.

I would personally (for my own benefit), start as soon as she declares the date. Auctions with a longer bidding period tend to escalate a bit more than those within the day.

Since they said Freya was moving on the 11th and this thread is 11 days old, I'm guessing she's already auctioned her.

Back