• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best to Worst Furniture Series - 2017 Update

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Three years ago, I ranked all 37 furniture themes in ACNL on my blog. This is Part 1, and this is Part 2. As times changed by, my favorite themes have been changed. If you want to see the old lists, you may do so. Here is the new list of what I like best.

• #1: Gorgeous Series - ever since its debut in AC through City Folk, the Gorgeous Series has been my favorite furniture series. Its rich atmosphere is what appeals to me. It will always be my favorite AC furniture series.
  • #2: Jingle Series - over time, I have gained a much stronger interest into the holiday themes. Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for, but the Christmas-themed objects in ACNL look better than any other holiday theme. But the Jingle Series alone isn't good enough. Add in the festive trees, sweets, and other decorative ornaments like the holiday candle and snowglobe, and you will make this theme better.
  • #3: Robo Series - back when this used to be higher on my list, I was working on the town of StarFall. But after all these days with ACHHD and ACNL:Wa, it has dipped a bit. But it would be a lot better when mixed with the Astro Series and the spaceship theme.
  • #4: Sweets Series - another GracieGrace theme to be in my top five. My top three favorite themes in general are sci-fi, medieval, and winter. But one of the honorable mentions was the fall theme, and the Sweets Series is a mix between fall and winter. It does coincide with Halloween, but it looks more fitting for Christmas.
  • #5: Mush Series - the best part about the fall-themed objects in Animal Crossing is the fall forest themes. The Mush Series is an example of the generic fall theme.
  • #6: Ice Series - don't be too surprised to see more winter themes high on my list. Winter is my favorite season to make a theme out of, and the Ice Series looks like a neutral winter theme.
  • #7: Ranch Series - with the exception of the holiday themes, the old GameCube furniture series are very bland and not very favorable. But there are a few GameCube furniture series that still appeal to me, and the Ranch Series is one of them.
  • #8: Astro Series - I don't really care too much for the new furniture series in ACNL, as they aren't so interesting. The Astro Series is an exception, but even this one isn't the best. It has fallen out of my top three, but remains in the top ten.
  • #9: Cabin Series - another GameCube furniture series, but I liked this theme. It's the most Latin-American theme in my opinion, and it can be used as a winter theme.
  • #10: Canana Series - originally, I had this rank lower, but after seeing its colorful refurbishment and Latin-American vibes, I ranked this higher on my list and found a spot in the top ten.
  • #11: Harvest Series - one of the two furniture series to fall out of my top ten from 2014. Somehow, the Thanksgiving theme has never been as good as the Christmas theme or Halloween theme (or even the Easter and 4th of July themes), but it is better than the other holiday themes.
  • #12: Snowman Series - this used to be in my bottom half, but now I rank it higher on my list. It will never be as good as the Jingle Series, Ice Series, or winter sports theme, but it's better than most seasonal themes.
  • #13: Spooky Series - this series is not spooky. In fact, it's my least favorite seasonal furniture series based on the last three months of the year. As much as I like the Halloween theme, this looks more of a disappointment. It's more like the Snowman Series rather than Jingle Series.
  • #14: Classic Series - this was previously ranked lower than the Modern Series, but I'm starting to like this more.
  • #15: Green Series - this is definitely one of these generic GameCube themes, but it still means a lot to me since this was my favorite furniture series when I started AC.
  • #16: Blue Series - although I like blue over green now, I seem to like the Green Series more. But the Blue Series is cooler than most.
  • #17: Egg Series - I told you the holiday themes are going to be higher on the list. Despite being better-shaped than the Spooky Series, the Easter theme has never been as good as the Halloween theme. That, and I don't like its TV to be a wall TV, its table to be 1x1, or its chairs to be entered through only one way.
  • #18: Modern Series - probably one of the most generic GameCube themes, but at least you can put it into any basic color. But if you want a cool theme, this one won't cut it.
  • #19: Sleek Series - previously, it was ranked at 20, and it hasn't changed much. It looks like some jock series for people in leather clothes, but I did like my use for it in the lights theme.
  • #20: Pavé Series - it used to be in my bottom five furniture series, but after looking at it more compared to others, I don't think it's that bad. Granted, it's still my least favorite holiday/seasonal theme, but it's not ranked as low as it used to be.
  • #21: Rococo Series - I found good use of this for 1800's themed houses (as well as haunted houses), but it isn't good anywhere else outside.
  • #22: Card Series - once out of every three months when Gracie hosts a sale, the Card Series is the primary theme you'll see everywhere. I like its use of the cards, but it's not inspiring enough for a furniture series.
  • #23: Exotic Series - another GameCube series, and it's too bland. But it looks very good in Asian-themed houses.
  • #24: Regal Series - in reality, I would sleep in the bed that goes under this series. I like its hotel-like feel, but it's been in Animal Crossing forever.
  • #25: Stripe Series - this one is too generic, but the part I like best is its trapezoid-shaped items.
  • #26: Golden Series - I may like rich-themed objects, but this doesn't look filthy-rich like the Gorgeous Series. In fact, it looks more like an ancient temple theme.
  • #27: Alpine Series - I haven't used this furniture series frequently, so I can't have too much of an opinion. But all I can say is that it stays out of my bottom ten.
  • #28: Sloppy Series - and here we are, the bottom ten. I didn't like the Sloppy Series to begin with, but I have been more in favor of exciting themes and less basic themes. But the Sloppy Series isn't a good exciting series.
  • #29: Princess Series - fairy-tale themes, not cool. I might contradict myself by saying this because I like Super Mario, but I've never been into fairy-tales that much.
  • #30: Modern Wood Series - it's ugly and generic. I may have been tired of generic GameCube themes, but generic ACNL themes are even worse.
  • #31: Balloon Series - balloons are cute, but they aren't worth making a furniture series out of.
  • #32: Mermaid Series - another fairy-tale theme, and it's too girly. I never really liked girly themes.
  • #33: Gracie Series - this GracieGrace theme is the only one in the bottom five on my list. It's the worst GracieGrace theme, worst furniture series introduced in City Folk, and one of the worst furniture series. It looks like nothing special.
  • #34: Polka-Dot Series - polka-dots have been my least favorite pattern since forever, and this furniture series shows it. But it's not generic enough.
  • #35: Minimalist Series - out of all generic themes, this has to be the absolute worst. I never even liked the minimalist art, and the items look too small and too basic. Oh, and customization options are terrible.
  • #36: Kiddie Series - very baby-ish and not something I would enjoy.
  • #37: Lovely Series - and here we are, the bottom of the list. I always like playing female characters, but I hated the girly-looking furniture series. It's ugly.

My personal favorite themes are the flower theme (because I'm a flower junkie), the fruit theme (cause fruits are adorable af don't deny me), and the astro theme (cause I'm also a space junkie).

It's too bad the fruit set and the flower set aren't really sets, cause they would be at the very top of my list.

Back