• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Best way to transfer large amounts of bells?

SilentCoru

Fire Starter
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Like when you make a big sell on something (villagers, furniture sets) and you need to transfer millions of bells. It's kind of silly to have them drop dozens of bags. Is there a more efficient way to do things?

I have no idea, I'd really like to know though because transferring like that takes a while

Put junk items up in Re-Tail for 999,999 bells each. It can still take a while depending on how many bells your transferring, but it's a lot faster than dropping them.

used retail for buying stitches for 20mil a few mins ago, it took like 10mins so definitely suggest that

I actually find the Re-Tail trades a bit annoying as a buyer because a lot of the times I end up trading with people whose Re-Tail is really far from main street. Not to mention that items at Re-Tail can't be sold past 999k, which means that even though you can carry a total of 2.6M bells at a time (1m in letters, 1.6m in inventory) you can only pay 2m per trip, which means that you'd actually end up making more trips @__@

So like lets say you buy something costing 20M bells
-using the Re-Tail method would take me 10 trips to pay the full amount.
-whereas using the drop method would only take 7.6 trips.

As a seller I also dont like the Re-Tail method because because my Re-Tail is close to the docks and I don't trust strangers running through my map. 75% of the times I invite someone over precious hybrids end up being either trampled or stolen T_T

Back