• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Big fall out today for me.

tazaza said:
EPIC said:
tazaza said:
The JJ said:
EPIC said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
images
</div>
Oh.. Haribo is Tazaza's friend Harry. Read the first post
Sorta i guess. I dont know cause me and Harry didnt find out. :'(
I'm lost
Yes me two :)
*high fives*

well, your girlfirends's parents just split up.. that takes alota outta someone
maybe you need to be more sentimental towards her or just leaver her alone

Family break ups tears ppl's hearts and from my point of view, you seemed to careless, short-tempered with her and not understanding

I say dump her becuase the way things are going, your "pissing "off mood will get worse

melly said:

Family break ups tears ppl's hearts and from my point of view, you seemed to careless, short-tempered with her and not understanding

I say dump her becuase the way things are going, your "pissing "off mood will get worse
o-o
No sensible answers in here!

Numner said:
melly said:

o-o
its at the bottom >_<

melly said:
Numner said:
melly said:

o-o
its at the bottom >_<
But it shouldn't be sensible :[
Or thoughtful. [/Complement]

Back