Birthday Gift Guide

QueenCobra

Team Nehellenia
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Today was Flora’s birthday so I gave her a golden turtle in purple gift wrapping. She liked it, but said she was shocked by how expensive the gift was! That got me thinking…do the villagers have secret preferences based on their personality? (Or is it individual?) Also what happens if you give them their favorite gift?

Today was Flora’s birthday so I gave her a golden turtle in purple gift wrapping. She liked it, but said she was shocked by how expensive the gift was! That got me thinking…do the villagers have secret preferences based on their personality? (Or is it individual?) Also what happens if you give them their favorite gift?
They have preferences for color and style, as well as liking more expensive gifts. They don't appreciate if you give them back something they gave you, and they really don't like being given trash especially on their BDAY.

Researching Flora's preferences says she prefers clothing that has either a "cute" or "active" style. Her favorite colors are listed as "colorful" or "pink". For furniture, she likes anything that is either "aqua" "pink" "beige" or "green" So recommended items such as anything from the mermaid set, or items like the cute sofa. Try it out!

If your goal is friendship points, It's been discovered that the best gift to maximize friendship with any villager is to gift wrapped 2x foreign fruit.

Otherwise, your villager will love whatever you give them as long as it isn't considered garbage.

I usually just give villagers wrapped non native fruit as a gift or sometimes an expensive furniture like an Antique chair for example.

Back