• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Birthday wishes, RL pic, and more

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
First, I'd like to start by wishing Born2BWild a very Happy Birthday today! I hope you have a wonderful day and lots of cake and ice cream. :D

Heading back into AC World, the final bridge was completed in Salem (it's about time!) and Hollowyn's Town Hall has been renovated. I had pics of the TH and Erin's golden castle, but my phone chose to be contrary, and I didn't realize it until I'd deleted the pics, so I'll have to snap them again tonight. I'll do my best to post tomorrow.

I picked up a darner dragonfly for Hollowyn's Museum. Apparently, scorpions and tarantulas are in season now, so I'll try hunting for both of those this weekend for both towns. Like mole crickets and bees, it's best to just get those done.

Yesterday was Keaton's birthday in Hollowyn, and I stopped in briefly to wish him the best. I'd purchased an optical tank in Salem for his gift, and he was so happy with it, he put it on right away. So much better than the caveman tank he had been wearing! Stitches was partying with him (I think the cub just really wants some cake!), and they kept dancing as I left.

Since I'd won all the prizes from Creepy Lyle in Salem, I ordered some regal furniture to start putting my house back together. I'm going to use the regal carpet, but I'll find a different wallpaper. I'm also having Cyrus refurbish the furniture in royal blue. That'll end up going in the upstairs bedroom. I'll put together something for a living room in the main room, an office/library in one of the side rooms, a kitchen on the other side, and maybe a backyard in back. Not the most original, but it'll likely evolve again.

I'm also planning to keep the castle, but I'll use the black tile roof, white exterior (possibly white brick, not sure), zen mailbox, a coordinating arched door, and I think either the brick or zen wall. I wish there was a white fence, since that would be perfect, but I'll figure something out.

Not much else going on, really. Now that the birthdays are done, we're in a quieter period. Time to work on planting, checking Salem's campsite for a new villager, and putting houses together. Yay! :D

OK, so for my RL bit. I'm gathering ideas and whatnot for this winter (yes, I know summer hasn't quite started yet, but I want things in order, and this will take some time) for when I'm stuck inside and can really work on my dollhouse. My dad built it for me when I was a little girl and I've always wanted to properly finish it off. I picked up a dishwasher cabinet so I could see what it looked like before investing in the rest of the kitchen, and also got a couple of cats.

View attachment 95401

These are to represent Raven and Maggie. I have two more coming that will be for Blaze and his sister, Ember. Just thought they were cute. :)

That's about all I have for today. Hope you have a great day, and I'll see if I can get that picture problem worked out.

Oh, yeah, I didn't realize that the tarantulas and scorpions are back in season again! I believe I still need to catch a scorpion. Hopefully I'll get that done this weekend!
I love your idea for your dollhouse! It sounds like it'll turn out wonderful, so don't forget to keep us updated on its progress! ;)
It's always great to hear how Hollowyn is coming along. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it once it's fully developed! :)

Aw, thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a great day, both in reality and ACNL!

Man, the scorpions caused me so much pain in the game. It took me like five tries before I successfully caught one!

And sounds like a cool little project you're working on! Keep us informed on it!

I'm glad you're back to posting your blogs! Your dollhouse looks like it's coming along great too. c: My aunt is a big cat fan and we see her a lot so cats have always been adorable to me!

Back