Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Pink Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Do you have any birthmarks? I have a super faint cafe au lait spot on my arm. I remember my doctor telling me about it as a kid and I thought it was a funny name XD

I have a small spot/patch that looked like a little chevron on my thigh, but I think it has gotten so faint now that it’s hardly noticeable!

If things like moles count, I do have this pair of moles actually, in front of my right ear. I think I didn’t realize there were two for a long time, because one is very protuberant and the other small one is behind it, so I can’t see it when I look from the front.

Apparently I do, or did, at least! It's on the back of my scalp though, so I've never seen it, and I have no idea if it's even still there or not LOL. I have no present plans to shave my head, so this question will remain unanswered for the foreseeable future

I've also always had this faint little splotch on my side that I'm fairly certain is a cafe au lait birthmark!

Most of mine have faded away, but I do have some of those ones that is basically a tiny red dot. Most of those stay but some fade away over years and then randomly come back for a few.

I have one right on the left side of my face! Is about as big as your ring finger nail and it’s brown, like literally when u think of a basic brown color, that’s it. It’s kinda in that shape too, an oval. I honestly forget I have it and sometimes it “disappears” from my face, which really means I just forget it’s there. No one has ever made a comment on it since I was very young. So I guess it’s just not to notable or ppl don’t want to be rude by pointing something out! I’ve also been discovering some on my inner arms! They’re very light so it was hard to see them before.

i have a tiny one on the back of my left knee, but i always forget about it to the extent i can never remember which side it's actually on lol

I have a strawberry mark on the back of my head. I didn't even know it was there until I cut my hair super short like a decade ago.

I have one above my belly that kinda looks like an upside down seahorse.

I have a whole bunch near my belly button that extend around part of my back and down my right thigh. Mostly they just look like freckles but some are bigger and look like the cafe au lait spots

Back