Selling Birthstones, Characters, Halloween, Houses and Rosewater Potion! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

IMG_0936.gif

hi xara!! 💖 i hope you are doing alright! c: 🫂
I can sell you an unpurchased frag for 420 tbt if you'd like? ^^
omg I'm so sorry I completely missed this!!! I'm blind apparently LOL but yes I would love this so much if the offer still stands!!!

You can put a cute emoji if you'd like, thanks!
sent, thank you sm!!

omg I'm so sorry I completely missed this!!! I'm blind apparently LOL but yes I would love this so much if the offer still stands!!!

sent, thank you sm!!
no worries at all, and yes ofc!! c:
do you want a message on the yellow frag? :D

Hello~
I can buy yellow fragement for you! Did you have a specific date, or time in mind?
My timezone is GMT

Hello~
I can buy yellow fragement for you! Did you have a specific date, or time in mind?
My timezone is GMT
hello!! aa I would love that, thank you so much!! did you have a specific price in mind? :'0 I've been seeing the 12 ticket frags go for 360-420 tbt each, but I'm happy to offer more if needed! or trade any of the collectibles I'm selling as well!

as for the timestamp, I'd like it to go after my cyan heart wand, which I haven't bought yet (but will be buying later today!). I can send you the payment now and shoot you a message when I'm ready for the frag and you can send it at your earliest convenience if that works?

Back