• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Black Flowers and other landscape items

PinkPachi

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (9) +
I need TBT and I have so many flowers I am out of room! I might have more colors available in the future, and if you need any other colors (like pink lilies or purple roses) I could probably get you those as well as I am desperate for TBT at the moment!

Selling for 1 TBT per 2 flowers

Black Roses - x60
Black Tulips - x6
Orange Roses - x26
Orange Tulips - x4
Orange Cosmos - x6

Selling for 1 TBT each or get 1 free for every 5 saplings/starts

Sweet Olive Start - x20

-Order Form-

Mayor Name -
Town Name -
Friend Code -
Order -
Order Cost -
Pick Up Or Delivery -
When You Are Available For Your Order -

-Rules-

* You must fill out the Order Form and add my Friend Code before I can get you your order!
* Add my Friend Code before filling out your Order Form!
* DO NOT run in my town!!! I have a lot of flowers that I would like to keep!
* Wait by the gate and fountain for me to show you to your order if you choose pickup!
* You can pay me right after you receive your order.

~ My Friend Code ~

0490-5415-1359

~ Mayor Pinky of Galifrey ~

I will try my best to receive your order as soon as I can! I will reply to your message when I have received it. I am most often available in the afternoon from 7 to 10 pm EST, but I can be flexible for what works for you. I look forward to working with everyone!

Thank You!

Last edited:
Mayor Name - Mac
Town Name - Antares
Friend Code - 3368 2551 1969
Order - black lillies (x20), cedar sap (x20), holly (x12)
Order Cost - 42tbt i believe!
Pick Up Or Delivery - pick up!
When You Are Available For Your Order - about 20 min! gotta clean out some storage space haha

Hollow,
Your order is actually 36 tbt! I will get your order ready and I will message you when my gate is open.

Back