• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Blade and Soul

Anyone still playing this game? Lol

I just started doing arenas today and was wondering if anyone had pvp tips or links to guides for summoner. Got to gold easily, but once I do get past the bots I'm afraid I'll start losing so figured I'd try to look for a guide first.

I am dead obsessed with this game just haven't posted on TBT in forever LOL got my Blade Master her gangplank w/o spendng a dime love the venture tokens <3 I have enough to buy my lovely Tsuyaya-Summoner Lyn Dark Angel and Gangplank xD OMFG so addicted guys ;v; And hmmmmm I know the site my friend I met showed me for good pvp/pve specs called bnstree.com I would give it a look not a guide but super helpful for skills for both pvp and pve so you have a great build : )

I am dead obsessed with this game just haven't posted on TBT in forever LOL got my Blade Master her gangplank w/o spendng a dime love the venture tokens <3 I have enough to buy my lovely Tsuyaya-Summoner Lyn Dark Angel and Gangplank xD OMFG so addicted guys ;v; And hmmmmm I know the site my friend I met showed me for good pvp/pve specs called bnstree.com I would give it a look not a guide but super helpful for skills for both pvp and pve so you have a great build : )

If you don't mind explaining, what are venture tokens? Is the gangplank that pigtail hairstyle? Grats lol my friend really wants that one.

And thank you that was exactly what I was looking for. Now I need to get to lvl 45 to use all the skill pts I can get

If you don't mind explaining, what are venture tokens? Is the gangplank that pigtail hairstyle? Grats lol my friend really wants that one.

And thank you that was exactly what I was looking for. Now I need to get to lvl 45 to use all the skill pts I can get

Ok so they're called Venture Tokens or Sparkling Venture Tokens and they look like this- http://www.bladeandsoulzone.com/hongmoon-coins-and-venture-tokens/ kind of an explanation xD You can also get lucky on Daily Dash and win them, also if you go to your inventory and buy Dragonstones for 1 silver each about 10 you can shift+right click to transmute the tokens into Hongmoon Coins and then use what gold you've saved in currency exchange to buy more Hongmoon Coin in essence you don't really have to spend any money just farm tokens for outfits in-game store >.> If I confused you LOL let me know xD

Also yes Gangplank is the two pigtails one :3 the custom one is my favorite haha it's so swishy <3 And you are absolutely welcome : ) good luck and also you may need to farm for recipes for certain skills rip lol you can sometimes get them at brightsone dungeon at level 45 ;D

Last edited:
Ok so they're called Venture Tokens or Sparkling Venture Tokens and they look like this- http://www.bladeandsoulzone.com/hongmoon-coins-and-venture-tokens/ kind of an explanation xD You can also get lucky on Daily Dash and win them, also if you go to your inventory and buy Dragonstones for 1 silver each about 10 you can shift+right click to transmute the tokens into Hongmoon Coins and then use what gold you've saved in currency exchange to buy more Hongmoon Coin in essence you don't really have to spend any money just farm tokens for outfits in-game store >.> If I confused you LOL let me know xD

Also yes Gangplank is the two pigtails one :3 the custom one is my favorite haha it's so swishy <3 And you are absolutely welcome : ) good luck and also you may need to farm for recipes for certain skills rip lol you can sometimes get them at brightsone dungeon at level 45 ;D

Ahh thank you for all the information! I love getting costumes in mmos hehe, but I hadn't really found one I really liked yet. Tera costumes were wayyyy cuter.

Ahh thank you for all the information! I love getting costumes in mmos hehe, but I hadn't really found one I really liked yet. Tera costumes were wayyyy cuter.

Ahhh lol yeah they have some really cute ones : ) They should be adding more over time though xD For me I love that when you play/farm for outfiits they look less generic than Tera armor haha and Tera has no currency exchange : ( would love that haha.

Ahhh lol yeah they have some really cute ones : ) They should be adding more over time though xD For me I love that when you play/farm for outfiits they look less generic than Tera armor haha and Tera has no currency exchange : ( would love that haha.

Yeah it's pretty cool how the outfits can drop in dungeons or can get from wheels n stuff :D

Yeah it's pretty cool how the outfits can drop in dungeons or can get from wheels n stuff :D

Hahaha that's also why I love this game xD I can't save gold to save my life on Tera ;v; lmao. I love farming and earning outfits on BnS though haha also I am sooooooooo into earning Hongmoon Coin for store stuff : D gonna swag out my characters B)

Hahaha that's also why I love this game xD I can't save gold to save my life on Tera ;v; lmao. I love farming and earning outfits on BnS though haha also I am sooooooooo into earning Hongmoon Coin for store stuff : D gonna swag out my characters B)

Gonna swag out your charas with the leveling challenge? :D I heard you get a costume for it. Made a new chara today with the free slot (did not make a warlock tho lol) and gonna go for it~

Gonna swag out your charas with the leveling challenge? :D I heard you get a costume for it. Made a new chara today with the free slot (did not make a warlock tho lol) and gonna go for it~

That and farming gold for hongmoon coin lol B) I have 600 or so rn just gotta keep earning gold xD plan to dress all my babs <3 Ah yeah it looks stunningly awesome gonna get two of it on two characters : ) and aaaaaa you're missing the fun lol Warlock is so OP and awesome : O good luck to us both it's really fast to level tho lol I was like they're giving us three weeks ??? : O hahaha

That and farming gold for hongmoon coin lol B) I have 600 or so rn just gotta keep earning gold xD plan to dress all my babs <3 Ah yeah it looks stunningly awesome gonna get two of it on two characters : ) and aaaaaa you're missing the fun lol Warlock is so OP and awesome : O good luck to us both it's really fast to level tho lol I was like they're giving us three weeks ??? : O hahaha

HMM I thought about making warlock but idk they seem pretty similar to summoner and I wanted to try something different. Plus my friend(s) are prob all gonna make warlock and it'd be nice to have some diversity iono haha. Maybe will make warlock sometime in the future! And yesyes goood luck I think it is 3 weeks.

HMM I thought about making warlock but idk they seem pretty similar to summoner and I wanted to try something different. Plus my friend(s) are prob all gonna make warlock and it'd be nice to have some diversity iono haha. Maybe will make warlock sometime in the future! And yesyes goood luck I think it is 3 weeks.

Ahhhh yeah there're like a million warlocks atm lmao I see your point xD But yeah they are basically a hybrid class >.> lol. Well still fun at least :3 Yup 3 weeks is sooooooooooooooo long though it takes 3-4 days to get to 45 if you level quickly so yay <3

Ahhhh yeah there're like a million warlocks atm lmao I see your point xD But yeah they are basically a hybrid class >.> lol. Well still fun at least :3 Yup 3 weeks is sooooooooooooooo long though it takes 3-4 days to get to 45 if you level quickly so yay <3

Spring break just started for me so hopefully will get to 45 by the end of break! ^^

Spring break just started for me so hopefully will get to 45 by the end of break! ^^

Good luck already 21 and 2 days in xD but I have too much time LOL : O Luckily you don't have to pay hella gold for weapon upgrades all warlock upgrades are insanely pricey xD OMFG : (

Good luck already 21 and 2 days in xD but I have too much time LOL : O Luckily you don't have to pay hella gold for weapon upgrades all warlock upgrades are insanely pricey xD OMFG : (

AHH I've been slacking. Only lvl 25 and just got to the sand leveling area and I wanna kms

Last edited:
AHH I've been slacking. Only lvl 25 and just got to the sand leveling area and I wanna kms

rip : ( you have until the 23rd by maintenance though : O I am already at 44 but might miss the reward/sexy outfit >.> gonna have to wait a week for mine LOL ;P

lol grats : D still trying to decide which class to main lmao when I do they'll get a store outfit ^.^

Which class are you thinkin about? I will probably end up getting a store outfit for each chara.. whenever I have the gold aha. I had to ask my friend for gold for white hot ;-; it was too cute and I was too poor to pass up on it before it left the shop.

Last edited:
Which class are you thinkin about? I will probably end up getting a store outfit for each chara.. whenever I have the gold aha. I had to ask my friend for gold for white hot ;-; it was too cute and I was too poor to pass up on it before it left the shop.

I already decided to main my summoner lol xD because best for solo pve content in 50 patch as well as highest dps : O I gave her Dark Angel and Custom Gangplank so sexy cute <3 haha I may try to work on my BM next because she'll be op in this upcoming patch so yay : ) Ironically I have a much easier time doing Bloodshade Harbor with my summoner then BM though ;v;

It was also very nice of your friend to help you out ^.^

Last edited:
Back