• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blanche or Ankha ?

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've been wondering for a long time who the better option is and I'm leaning towards. Balnche, just. Because she is the more uncommon of the two villagers. What do you think ?

I adore Ankha <3
I was undecided about Blanche when she was in my campsite, and I didn't invite her to stay and I kind of regret NOT asking her now...but I love Ankha, she's one of my favourites <3

The other thread on overrated villagers has Ankha mentioned a lot, but even so I'm still going to go with Ankha over Blanche

Ankha, I think her design is just so unique and her house is pretty cool.

As cool as ancient Egyptian stuff is, Blanche is really pretty so I prefer her ^_^

Blanche. Ankha should be ditched for the Wii U version (as Stitches, Lucky, Coco, Ribbot and other monstrosities should also).

I have Blanche and I ADORE HER. She's so cute. She was my very first picture I got too :)

Last edited:
Back