• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blog picture update

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Many of you remember when the StarFall Press (now Apple Times) had a signature-like picture with a chibi. Well today, I'm making an update to what's more relevant to today. Not only Andrea looks different to what's in the previous picture (I even changed her looks in Happy Home Designer), but I have gone full on to Pokemon (especially since Christmas 2017). My username (which was from April), named after the Pokemon region from Pokemon Sun and Moon, as well as my apple obsession. My signature, despite showing my mayor, town fruit, and Dream address of MoonGlow, it has more Pokemon than Animal Crossing. My avatar, shows my favorite Pokemon surrounding a bowl of apples. My new blog picture, here's what it looks like:

Yep, this was screencapped at the Alola Photo Club. On the left is Glaceon, which was nicknamed to have the same name as my mayor of MoonGlow (Andrea). On the right is Ariana, my character in Pokemon Ultra Sun (I started with Ultra Moon BTW). Back when I joined TBT, Animal Crossing is the only Nintendo franchise I knew well. Now even Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon covers it. I can switch between games, but the Pokemon icons last even if I shift away from it.

An interesting fact is that thanks to my completion in Pokemon Ultra Moon, I was able to get access to Glaceon very early, and as Ariana as the original trainer. Another thing is that I swept all three of Akala'a trials with Glaceon after leveling her up to 30 before the second trial. Second trial, I've turned the rainstorm into a snow storm, to activate Glaceon's Ice Body ability and to defeat both the totem Pokemon and its ally with Blizzard. Even Ice's ineffectiveness didn't mean much due to Glaceon's high special attack and high leveling by the time. Third trial, I did use a Water move on Marowak, but Glaceon had legal access to Water Pulse. Fourth trial was easy because of Grass's weakness to Ice. Pretty cool that I was able to use just one Pokemon to take out all three. I still haven't completed the Grand Trial, but I am getting there.

My registration identity is pretty much gone. Now all that remains is my birthstone collection. But I did buy 12 chocolate cake collectibles, which reflect off of my wish of owning a chocolate cake collectible from when I joined. I hope that I can get back to 10,000 TBT, but I'll wait until the next TBT Fair.

Attachments

• IMG_1440.JPG
    IMG_1440.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 352
Back