• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Blog Post #1

Hyrule_Crossing

Profile Picture By Me
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3060-3780-7537
Festive Bell
New Horizons Token
Lobo
Isabelle
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Again today was more of a normal day. Did my daily routine, ect. The only thing interesting I can think of is I got a new camper!

He was not really Anyone special. Just an elephant named Axel.
As I’m writing this, bones just pinged me! Annnnd he wants to trade it for a cactus. Ouch! Eh sure why not, he’s my favorite villager in this town. Popped a balloon. Oh, just another balloon vanity :(

I talked to bones again. and he’s giving me his caveman tank, well I want his photo though... ugh fine

10:18 PM and Sparro wants a butterfly... it’s night! They aren’t common! I only see emperor butterfly’s at night... fine.

I think twiggy just called Clyde fat. “You’re so fit, Clyde! How do you stay so healthy when all I ever see you do it EAT?!” Oh so he juggles apples. Nice! Er um- cool?? Oh and now she is shipping Clyde and Poppy. Basicly it. Now excuse me while I go find a butterfly :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 118
Back