• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Blown Away

Discord

Chaotic Demon
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Dec. 26, 2015.

It was a stormy saturday night. I was watching the news that there has been a Tornado watch issued for most counties in Texas, including mine. I could feel my lilapsophobia kicking in but i was controlling my sanity. Later on, the news got interuppted by a report that a EF3 Tornado has touched down in Wylie and Ellis.
A while later, the power went out and the alarms blared, i got a warning on my phone that a very powerful and dangerous EF4 has touched down in my town (Garland) around I-30 (5 minutes away where i live). I told my little brothers to go in the bathtub and stay there until i tell them to get out. A while later, the power came back on the tornado had dissapated.
The next day, there was a report of 8 deaths in the area due to the tornado hitting I-30 and flinging cars...My town was it the worst...

Back