• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Hybrids 💙 Pansies Roses and Violets 💙

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Fair Pinwheel
Sweet Heart Balloon
Final Boss Balloon
Black Feather
Blue Heart Balloon
Hot Heart Balloon
Cool Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Rad Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (749) +
Just throwing up a quick For Sale Thread
I have an enormous amount of blue hybrids ... these are all from a town which is on my recently purchased DS ... I don’t want blue hybrids and I need money IGB for house expansions (Nook the Crook) lol :rolleyes:
Pansies (approx 80) ... still have 60 to sell
Roses 30 +26 ALL SOLD
Violets 16

I can deliver or can set out for pickup
I am totally out of the loop on what to ask so please let me know what is the going rate ...
FC in sidebar ... 3841–2190–1791 Pennifer playing as Mayor Pennypoo or secondary character Robbie
Am online now for awhile

Last edited:
Just throwing up a quick For Sale Thread
I have an enormous amount of blue hybrids ... these are all from a town which is on my recently purchased DS ... I don?t want blue hybrids and I need money IGB for house expansions (Nook the Crook) lol :rolleyes:
Pansies (approx 80)
Roses 30
Violets 16

I can deliver or can set out for pickup
I am totally out of the loop on what to ask so please let me know what is the going rate ...
FC in sidebar ... 3841?2190?1791 Pennifer playing as Mayor Pennypoo or secondary character Robbie
Am online now for awhile

Hi, can I have 4 blue roses? I can come to your town if you want.

Hey, I'll take all of your blue roses and maybe 10 blue pansies. Give you 3 million igb for them?

Sorry, I just saw this. I'll be available off and on all day today.
I can set out 26 blue roses and 10 blue pansies now ... 3 mill igb will be wonderful
I am adding your FC now ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it okay I can get 5 blue pansies for 400k IGB or is that to low?

Yes, sure, Hun ... added you and setting out 5 blue pansies for you ��

I can set out 26 blue roses and 10 blue pansies now ... 3 mill igb will be wonderful
I am adding your FC now ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, sure, Hun ... added you and setting out 5 blue pansies for you ��

okay i'll get the money ready

Hey sorry I don't see your gates. You might need to re-open them again, sorry about that

Back