• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Blue rose

Sofie

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey can anyone help me get a blue rose ? I know how you have to crossbreed them and I have tried to get two red hybrids but it isn't working ? What am I doing wrong ?

It takes time. Use fertiliser - this helps me.
When i use fertiliser 99% of the time i get an new flower in its place.
When I dont use fertiliser, i rarely get a new flower.

Well I have been trying for blue roses for months and have been unsuccessful. I got two hybrid red roses and used any red roses they produced to try to get more blue roses. It has been like 4 months and I haven't gotten anything. Just black purple white red and orange roses. I water only the red flowers everyday to maximize the possibilities of getting hybrids but with no luck. Ugh.

X_The_Lancer_X - any red offspring of hybrid red roses are plain normal red roses. That's certainly not helping you get blues. I recommend you toss all your reds and start again with a pair of orange and purple ones.

I don't believe the whole parent thing, it's really un-nintendo-like. I don't see Nintendo creating visually identical red roses to normal red roses but with different breeding abilities. I think it's just a rumour that blew up. Who ruled out the traditional black x black anyway?

Try it out and you'll see, Lamues. I've got hundreds of black roses in my town. The majority of them are bred from black/black and have only ever thrown black offspring. I've got a pair of black roses bred from black/orange, which I know because I keep them on the beach where they originally spawned, and when put together they spawn both black and orange roses 50-50. There was an orange offspring there today, as a matter of fact - off two black roses.

Back