• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue roses 1 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythicalhoopa

despacease your actions
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Tulip
Cherry (Fruit)
Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (64) +
I have at least 10+ blue roses that I need to get rid of, so I'm selling them for 1 TBT each (I will be delivering them). I am going offline for now but I will go back on later and check this thread. If you are interested in buying, please post your mayor name, town, amount of roses and total TBT.

EDIT: All roses have been claimed and the thread is now closed. Don't worry, I'm still actively breeding roses and another thread like this should pop up in a few days :)

Last edited:
I'm interested!
Mayor name: Claudia
Town name: Azuloch
Amount: 2 please
TBT: 2

I am busy right now but I will be able to deliver to you later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested!
Mayor name: Claudia
Town name: Azuloch
Amount: 2 please
TBT: 2

I am ready to deliver to you now; I have your friend code registered.

Hi! I'm interested, but since a few people replied before I did I'm not sure if you'll have any left - but if you do, please let me know, I'll take all the remaining ones c:

Mayor name: Iris
Town name: Lunar
Amount: Whatever's left
TBT: -

Yeah tomorrow will be a good time to trade so sounds great!

I have your roses and I can deliver whenever today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor name: Tian
Town name: Starfall
Amount: 5
Total: 5 TBT

Same goes for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm interested, but since a few people replied before I did I'm not sure if you'll have any left - but if you do, please let me know, I'll take all the remaining ones c:

Mayor name: Iris
Town name: Lunar
Amount: Whatever's left
TBT: -

I have two left so that will be 2 TBT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back