• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue roses 1 TBT each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythicalhoopa

despacease your actions
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Red Tulip
Cherry (Fruit)
Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (64) +
Here I am again! This time I had 16 (now 12) roses for sale. I will edit this post as the stock changes.

If you want to buy, please leave your mayor name, town name, friend code and number of roses you want. I will be delivering to your town :lemon:

Edit: sold all

Last edited:
mayor name: britney
town name: avocado
friend code: 1306-9212-8556
number of roses you want: 4 please!!

Here I am again! This time I had 16 (now 12) roses for sale. I will edit this post as the stock changes.

If you want to buy, please leave your mayor name, town name, friend code and number of roses you want. I will be delivering to your town :lemon:

Hey! I would love some. If you have 12 left I would totally take 12.
I am Rowan of Borealis and my friend code is on the side there.
Let me know when you are available, I am available for most of tonight and then pretty much all of tomorrow before I have to work at 4:30 PM EST.
PM me back if you want, I typically respond faster.

Hey! I would love some. If you have 12 left I would totally take 12.
I am Rowan of Borealis and my friend code is on the side there.
Let me know when you are available, I am available for most of tonight and then pretty much all of tomorrow before I have to work at 4:30 PM EST.
PM me back if you want, I typically respond faster.

I have you added and I can come over now, I grew 3 more today so I can sell you 15 if you'd like :)

I have you added and I can come over now, I grew 3 more today so I can sell you 15 if you'd like :)

Alright, coming your way soon, I will gladly take 15! Thank you so much.
Just give me a couple minutes ;0

EDIT___
haha sorry, gates are open uwu I am used to picking up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back