• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Blue roses - am I doing it right?

Fame

Purikyua
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Gold Mailbox
ど
I plant an orange and purple rose together and when 2 red roses spawn from them I plant those together and hope for a blue rose. I've been TT a lot on my other copy to try and get one but no luck? I'm watering the roses everyday so I want to know if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks ^^

You need to breed Red (not Orange) and Purple roses to produce two descendant Red roses, then breed those two to get Blue roses.

oh. ill try that thanks! my japanese guide says another thing so ill try that too. god these roses are confusing >.<

so the redxpurple didnt work for me. by the way i was getting red roses from the purplexorange combo if i didnt make that clear ^^
bumping this because i really would appreciate the help >.<

I'm pretty sure it's orange x purple to get special reds, and then special red x special red.

There's only, like, a 5% chance to get the blues though.

I'm pretty sure it's orange x purple to get special reds, and then special red x special red.

There's only, like, a 5% chance to get the blues though.

well im currently in november in my game so my luck must be bad x)
im trying another combo now which someone told me on tumblr: blackxpurple. they said just that but im planting the red roses i get from them too

Its not purple and black that makes blue or is that one of the ways to make blue?

idek anymore. i think there might be different ways?
but im following what lucarioplayer14 did on youtube now. he did the orangexpurple>redxred thing and he got blue roses.

okay so i finally got 2 blue roses after 6 months of time travelling x) using the orangexpurple>redxred way

okay so i finally got 2 blue roses after 6 months of time travelling x) using the orangexpurple>redxred way

Ugh I've been trying this for weeks now, and I'm only getting black roses from the red (orange+purple) roses =(

I'm pretty sure red x red = blue...at least that's what I read

to influence hybrids [even if it's raining or you have a beautiful town] water them

Back