• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Roses For Sell

Ryzia27

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3064-7841-8906
Feedback
100% (46) +
I have over 170 blue roses and so i am looking to off load some of them. 2 tbt per rose or whatever you wish to pay per rose in igb. Or trade with other hybrids or prefect fruit. Gold Roses work as well. Thank you.

Are you willing to trade orange pansies for blue roses? it's fine if not, I just need them off my hands lol

Right now. I added you. Be open soon, look for Raytopia.

Hey! I'd like to get two blue roses for 4 tbt, please, after the person ahead of me. I also have some gold roses, if you'd prefer, but either works for me :)
I'll probably be on all night, but I check back often anyway, so I'll most likely see it if you're back tonight.

Last edited:
Sure, add me and i'll open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK. Gold Roses will do.

Better yet make it ten!

3952-7528-6920

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you willing to trade for igb?

OK and yes. Just name a offer, whatever is fine. OK i added you, i'll open in a moment. Look for Raytopia.

Would a mil work?

Added be there in a sec!

Sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK. I added you so come when you're ready.

Back