• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Blue Roses!

Hyrule_Crossing

Profile Picture By Me
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3060-3780-7537
Festive Bell
New Horizons Token
Lobo
Isabelle
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (19) +
I have a lot, and im running out of breeding space, so I’m gonna be selling 8 blue roses! I will be selling them at 250kIGB or 1 TBT a rose. (I honostly am not good at setting prices and idk how much these are really worth)

3 Left for sale

Last edited:
hello there I would love to buy them but hybrids now go for 1 TBT each I know that sounds cheap but a lot of people sell them for 1 TBT

May I buy 5 for 5 TBT?

Also love your avatar and signature

Yup! I I’ll PM you my FC in a moment! And thank you! I like yours too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I PMed you and added you, add me back soon! Seya there!

Last edited:
If the last three are left can i buy them NEVERMIND:blush: I just read your reply but you dont have to because i have already been offered by someone else, Thanks though! :)

Last edited:
I honostly don’t know who wants them right now, as Quinn said it first but CELESTE said NEVERMIND. Well sorry Celeste, I’m gonna give them to Quinn. But! I’m gonna reserve 3 for you when I breed more. So I will pm you once I get 3 more extras!

Back