• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Bob, Biskit, Pietro, or Shino!

Villager
Pietro
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Other

ellibean

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I'm looking for any of the four listed above, in no particular order. I have one open plot available at the moment and hoping to have more soon.

Budget-wise I have bells, some genuine artworks for the museum, and/or lots of gyroids to share.

Thanks in advance!!

hello! Are you still looking for Pietro? I can get him for you! I got his Amiibo recently, so it's no big deal if I give him away, I can always get him back. As of right now he's the only one I can get for you, but I can see what I can do about Bob, Biskit and Shino. If I happen to come across them on a villager hunt or something, I'll be sure to get them for you.

hello! Are you still looking for Pietro? I can get him for you! I got his Amiibo recently, so it's no big deal if I give him away, I can always get him back. As of right now he's the only one I can get for you, but I can see what I can do about Bob, Biskit and Shino. If I happen to come across them on a villager hunt or something, I'll be sure to get them for you.
I'm so sorry about not responding! I had emergency surgery n totally forgot about this in the chaos. I'm still looking for them but I totally understand if he's no longer available.

I'm so sorry about not responding! I had emergency surgery n totally forgot about this in the chaos. I'm still looking for them but I totally understand if he's no longer available.
no worries, real life takes priority over anything internet related! I don't have him on either of my islands at the moment, however as I said I have his amiibo. And funnily enough, I've been lazy about getting the final villager on one island via amiibo, so this wouldn't be a big deal. Unfortunately it is almost midnight by me and I'll probably head back to bed soon, but I can send you a DM when Pietro is ready. I love the clown sheep, and love to see love for him!

Back