• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Bob the Cat, Selling Bruce the Deer. LOOKING FOR MARSHAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cease

chip chip choo
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (60) +
BOB:

So I was given Bob to give to my friend, but since he has no room and isn't that interested I wanted to give him away
until this happened.
So I'm going to trade my Bob for Marshal for torlanova, so just be aware that this trade involves 3 people.

BRUCE:

Looking only for bells, please c:
(or Octavian I guess?)

both are already in boxes, but I can keep TTing to the same date
Bruce: 15th
Bob: 13th

Thats sweet that youre trading since Torlanova got scammed C:

I got him for free anyways, since the person who gave me him mostly wanted him to go to a good home, but I think this is the next best thing

Torlanova was so sweet about getting scammed>~< I wouldda been pissed xD

I would have ripped some faces off, that's for sure

especially if they have the gall to send me an anon message one tumblr

How much are you looking for bruce?

Yeah, no remorse in the message whatsoever either>~< I hear they got banned from TBT tho

I'd offer a mil!

You got him then C:
when could you pick him up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, no remorse in the message whatsoever either>~< I hear they got banned from TBT tho

I'd be so pissed l:

Yea, they got banned, which is good!
I checked her thread though, and the person giving away Marshal is gonna let her have him o:

Thats great:3 at least she got Marshal, even though she had to get fu*ked over to begin with>~<

Omigosh you are so sweet! I love you HUGS!
/Internet hug

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im already getting marshal im really sorry :( Im really sorry! May I ask what your dreamies are so I can makeup for this?
I have:
Zell, Lolly, Flora, Sly, Cheif and fuchsia but I can look for some other villager!

Omigosh you are so sweet! I love you HUGS!
/Internet hug

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im already getting marshal im really sorry :( Im really sorry! May I ask what your dreamies are so I can makeup for this?
I have:
Zell, Lolly, Flora, Sly, Cheif and fuchsia but I can look for some other villager!

Pfft, it's fine, and I'm glad you're getting him!

I'll probs just give him away after lurking around for a bit c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back